Miguel/Hawk ~ Drunken Mistake

How did they end up here?

They planned to just let off some steam after a long week of midterms then Hawk brought out some of his parents liquor and it all went down hill from there.

The next morning when they woke up naked next to each other, they brushed it off. It wasn't the first time Miguel and Eli had sex together. It was however..the first time without protection.

8 weeks later, Miguel was paying for it. He had all of the symptoms of pregnancy, right down to the fatigue and bloating. It scared the shit out of him.

He tried to play it off because he did not want to alarm his mother or yaya, but especially not Eli. All of them would coddle him, make him miss karate practice, or worse...see a doctor.

Surprisingly Eli wasn't the first one to point out that Miguel was gaining a bit of weight in the midsection area, it was Sam.

The two were in Sam's room studying for their bio exam when Miguel stopped mid-sentence again to stop the rising bile from escaping his mouth, the second wave of morning sickness hitting him.

"Seriously Miguel...are you sure you're okay?" Sam asked with sympathy laced in her voice as she laid her hand on his shoulder.

Miguel just nodded and wiped the stray tears that had escaped his eyes,"I'm fine Sam..just nauseous again."

"Again? Miggy, you've thrown up twice since you got here. I think it's more than just nausea." she frowned deeply, kissing his forehead like her mother did when she and her brother had fevers, "You don't have a fever.."

The younger Latino sighed, "It's the fatigue and the bloating and the sore chest and always having to fucking pee...I know it's not just the nausea. I just don't know how to fix it."

Sam's eyes widen as her best friend listed every symptom he had been having, "That's a lot Miggy. Um...roughly about how many times a day do you throw up?" she then flipped to a clean sheet of paper in her notebook and got her pen ready.

He looked at her for a second before shrugging," Like...6 to 8 maybe. I mean...I throw up twice before I leave for school in the morning. Then around 3rd period the nausea becomes too much and I end up throwing up again. I eat at lunch then I throw up before 8th and one more time before I go to Karate practice. Twice while I'm at practice and once after dinner most times...I'm normally nauseous all day so..I try to keep track but it gets hard."

Sam sighed and put her pen down after she wrote everything down, "Holy shit Miguel...how long have you had this going on?"

"Not that long." Migs said and bit his lip.

"Well it's been long enough for you to have when you throw up mapped out. Now, how long?" she demanded in a soft tone.

The brunette boy looked down at his lap where the top button of his jeans was undone and his belly bulged out of them a little bit,"A few weeks I guess...like maybe a month."

"A month? And what about this? This is new." she asked, carefully putting her hand on Miguel's stomach.

Miggy blushed and shook his head, "I-it's not that new. It's more comfortable to sit in jeans this way."

Sam let out a small laugh, "Migs, you've never done that before. You always hated it when I would suggest it after practice. And I'm not just talking about your jeans.."

The younger boy just shrugged again, intertwining his fingers with Sam's that were resting on his belly, "I-I don't know. I'm always throwing up...I don't know how I'm gaining so much weight or why I'm always bloated."