.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"First day of elementary school, aye

"First day of elementary school, aye.." Jungkook says.

(author:  jk, y/n & jimin are all seven now.)

"Yep..." you reply nervously, feeling your social anxiety that you've had ever since you were a kid starting to kick in.

You were standing in front of the gates of your new elementary school with Jungkook. It was a new school that was built just a few months ago and the clear blue sky was reflecting on the windows that were decorating the pearl white walls of the building.

"Don't worry Y/nnie, I'll be in the same class as you, we'll go through the school year together, and make some new friends on the way!" Jungkook reassures you.

You gather your confidence and smile at Jungkook's words, as you both walk into the school grounds.

The bell rings, and all the students take their seats. You sit next to Jungkook, and just as the teacher starts to call out the role, your face lit up as one of your favourite people in the world hurry through the classroom door.

"So sorry I'm late Miss! Overslept! Won't do it again!" said Jimin, hurriedly apologising and taking a seat on the other side of you. The teacher let him off the hook and told him to set an alarm so that there will not be a 'next time'.

He was slightly sweating and wore his favourite dino hoodie.

"Heyy Y/nnie! Look I made it in time for first day of school! I'm so proud of myself, I actually made it even though I slept in!" he whispers to you.

"Yeah, I thought you wouldn't make it-" you giggle.

He pouts, "Do you really have no faith in my superman abilities?"

You laugh, "If you were superman then you would have a costume, dummy!"

"Y/N AND JIMIN, PLEASE SAVE YOUR CHIT CHAT FOR RECESS TIME!"

Jimin grins sheepishly and says, "Sorry Miss.."

You apologise too, feelings your cheeks heat up from the embarrassment, and focus back on the lesson.

End of the school day

You, Jungkook and Jimin walk out of the school gates, holding hands. You all go to the park nearby and sit on the merry go round.

Jungkook opens his blue lunchbox for an afternoon snack, takes out a bottle of his favourite banana milk and starts happily drinking it.

Jimin takes out his lunchbox that was decorated with dinosaur stickers everywhere. He opened his container of kimchi, takes out a fork and starts munching on his afternoon snack.

You take out your bunny themed lunchbox, and take out a packet of strawberry yoghurt, and eat it, when your mother and your uncle walk towards where you, Jungkook and Jimin were sitting.

"Hi mummy!" you exclaim.

"Oh, hey sweetie, hi Jungkook, hello there Jimin."

"Hi auntie!" "Hello miss!"

"Y/N, Jungkook, let's go home, it's getting late."

You nod, but you look at Jimin.

"Mummy, what about Jimin?"

"Jimin, do your parents know you're here and when to pick you up?"

"Oh... I kinda walk home." Jimin says without looking at your mother in the eye. He had his head down and stared at his shoes.

"Seven year olds shouldn't be walking home alone, why don't you catch a ride with us?"

Jimin looks at his watch, then his face changes into worry, as he quickly says, "No I'm okay, I'll be okay by myself. My parents are probably waiting at home, thank you very much for the offer though, Miss, I'll see you tomorrow, Y/nnie and Kookie?"

"Oh alright then, bye bye Chim Chim!" you say to Jimin.

"Bye Jiminssi." Jungkook says, playfully punching Jimin.

You and Jungkook get in the car, and your mother drives you both home, dropping Jungkook off next door.

You walk upstairs tiredly, hook your bunny bag on the hook on the wall next to your bedroom door. You go and brush your teeth, and get into bed, falling asleep a few minutes later.

Time skip - 5 years later

・゜-: ✧ : - ✫ - : ✧ :-゜・.