・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

(author: ik that year 9's/ (freshman students?) aren't allowed to vape but yeah they're daredevils and stuff I guess)

They started walked towards where you, Jungkook and Jimin were standing and you slightly stepped back a bit.

Jimin noticed the girls coming towards you and stepped in front of you, Jungkook doing the same.

"What do you want?!" Jimin shouts at the girls, knowing that your social anxiety would most likely give you a panic attack if they were going to crowd around you.

"Just going to have a little chat with Y/N here, the principal wanted to tell her something." one of the girls said, keeping up the innocent act.

"Say it now then." says Jungkook.

"We'll tell her somewhere... a bit less people." another girl says innocently.

"She's not going anywhere with you guys!" shouts Jimin, his small hands curling into tiny fists. You saw how Jungkook and Jimin both did not trust the girls.

"Well Y/N? Would you like to come with us, or are you not? It's just what the principal wants to tell you, but he couldn't find you after school." the last girl says.

The girls gave you a death stare, and you gulped.

"U-uh y-yeah the principal probably h-has something i-important to tell me, i-it'll be quick guys, d-don't worry. I-I'll be fine..."" you manage to say.

Jungkook shoots daggers at the girls, then says to you: "We'll be here if you need us. Come back when you're done, okay?"

You nod and follow the girls. They lead you into an alleyway away from view of the skatepark and you feel your blood run cold and a girl rolled up her sleeves and motions for the other two to grab your arms.

"I'm feeling a very pissed today, because someone didn't like our gift. The principal also saw the note and called us into his office. He warned us that if we do this again, he will give out suspensions. Now I don't want that, and neither do the girls, so I'll teach you to shut your mouth."

One of the girls holding you back snickered, and you struggled to get free. You knew it was a bad idea to trust them so easily, and now you were doomed. Your social anxiety and claustrophobia allied with each other, making you fear more and more of what was going to happen to you.

The other girl holding you back threatens, "If you scream, we'll make your life worse, if you tell anyone, we'll make sure you can't see, and after we're done playing, you go home and tell your friends that you're not feeling well and you're just at home getting some rest."

Tears start streaming down your face as you hopelessly just wait for the blows to come.

You went home, with a bloody lip and a black eye.

You couldn't stop crying as you went into your room, treated your injuries, and went to bed without dinner.

You had a million missed calls and texts from Jungkook and Jimin who were worried sick, but you just slept it away because you didn't know what to tell them tomorrow at school.

You felt so much pain, what did you do to deserve this? Just because you're a nerd, and because you're a softie?

Weakling.

Weakling.

Weakling.

Those words echo in your head.

...What's wrong with me? you wonder, as you fall asleep.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆