͙ ͙۪۪̥ ͙ ♡𐡘 𐡘♡𐡘 𐡘 3> 𐡘 𐡘♡𐡘 𐡘♡ ͙ ͙۪۪̥ ͙

The first week of school passed quickly as you avoided Jimin as smoothly as possible, the only times you had to interact with him was when you guys had to do the assigned project with Seulbi and Namjoon

The first week of school passed quickly as you avoided Jimin as smoothly as possible, the only times you had to interact with him was when you guys had to do the assigned project with Seulbi and Namjoon. You ignored Jimin every time you saw him as you knew he didn't remember you and you didn't want to be reminded of him. Jimin always skipped the meetings you had as a group because of god-knows-what.

Jungkook was happy about how you forgot about Jimin and moved on, and you started smiling more often too, the first time since Jimin left a few years back. You were happy too, truly happy, and even though a tiny part of you still missed your old best friend, you tried not to care too much because he left without a reason, nor a goodbye.

"Hey Y/N." Jungkook says as you walk towards your locker, putting your stuff away.

"Sup Jk." You reply, as you notice something on your locker.

"Another love letter?" Jungkook smirks.

"Nope... a threat."

You look at the writing on the paper.

Missed me princess? You shouldn't have stood up for that girl.

You felt an uneasy feeling in your stomach.

You didn't want to know what the new Jimin had up his sleeve.

The day was finally over, as you and Jungkook walk out of the campus.

You both walk to the arcade, the late afternoon sun shone on the concrete path, and the streets were quiet and almost empty.

A hint of tension hung in the air.

As you walk towards the entrance of the familiar arcade, you freeze.

Jungkook realises what you saw and walks after you.

Four tough and scary looking men that looked twice you and Jungkook's size, and looked like hungry wolves ready to pounce on their next meal stepped out of an alleyway nearby, followed by Jimin shortly behind them.

"Wanna know what I've been up to all these years, Y/N?" Jimin says coolly, as if he had all the time in the world.

He takes a few steps closer, and Jungkook steps in front of you, shielding you from Jimin and the four guys.

"I don't know what the hell is wrong with you, and whatever the heck happened to you, Park Jimin, but you're not getting anywhere near my baby cousin." Jungkook says to Jimin, giving him a death stare that gave you chills.

Jimin laughed, and said, "Well your baby cousin right here, stood up for one of my toys, and now I'm simply teaching her a lesson. I see how she never forgot about those girls, I've been talking to them recently, actually."

There was none of your childhood best friend in that figure standing there, with a smirk on his face, his eyes were cold, and showing no emotion at all.

He signals to the four guys whose glares sent chills down your spine. You felt your claustrophobia for the first time in years, and déjà vu tunnelled inside of you as you remember those years with those girls bullying you.

"Do you realise the mistake you made, when you left us alone all those years without an explanation, do you even know how bad it hurt?!" you scream at Jimin.

He doesn't even flinch as he says,

"I don't make mistakes, younger me even friended them."

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★