★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

2 months later

Y/N POV

"Jeon Jungkook, you're gonna pay for that!" screams Jimin, chasing after your cousin who just spilled a bottle of coke on top of Jimin's head when he was practising his debut choreography, No more dream.

You were smiling as your life had been pieced back together ever since you broke off ties with your mother and moved with Jungkook and Jimin in your own three bedroom apartment that you all decided to rent together.

Jimin and Jungkook auditioned for a company called Big Hit entertainment and turns out the guy you did a project with together, Kim Namjoon, also auditioned and they all got selected.

Their band, BTS, was going to debut in just a few weeks, and the friendship between you, Jimin, and Jungkook was seeded together again.

You had opened you very own stationary, candy & bakery shop that was a place to relax and enjoy desserts. Your personal favourite was, of course, the strawberry hard candy. Your shop became very popular and had a lot of daily customers, which you were grateful for.

You think to yourself, if I died two months ago, on that rooftop; I wouldn't have experienced this whole journey, when life goes on to be the better.

A few years later; Y/N is 24, Jimin is 25, and Jungkook is 25 (in this story).

You turn your phone on, press shuffle on your Spotify playlist for BTS, and Life goes on starts playing in your airpods.

Like an echo in the forest

하루가 돌아오겠지

(one day will come)

아무 일도 없단 듯이

(as if nothing happened)

Yeah, life goes on~

Like an arrow in the blue sky

하루 날아가지

(one more day to fly)

On my pillow, on my table

Yeah, life goes on like this again

"Friendship is a bond that gets stronger after every fight"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.