epilogue

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

2020; Y/N's birthday

It was a beautiful afternoon, and you were walking with Jimin and Jungkook on the footpath towards your childhood playground, as you walk towards the swings that you grew up swinging on, you turn around to find that Jungkook and Jimin were nowhere to be seen. As you started to panic, calling out their names, they suddenly popped out from behind you holding a teddy bear and a strawberry decorated cake.

"Happy 25th birthday Y/N~!" they say, laughing and after putting the cake on the picnic table near the swings, you all have a group hug, while the past you from a few years ago would've been standing on the edge of a rooftop, the present you choose back then to keep living for the good days in life.

And turns out, that was the best decision you've ever made in your entire life.

"Y/N, come here, let's take a photo together, to remember your 25th birthday. After all, we took a week off from work just to celebrate your birthday." Jungkook says, pulling you by your sleeve as you all get together for a group photo.

"Guess what, we're going to Disneyland after this, because I got us tickets!" yells Jimin, holding up three tickets for a day's admission to Disneyland.

All three of you laugh, and happily walk to the car, as you listen to songs while driving to Disneyland.

The past version of yourself may ask, did I make it?

The present version of yourself answers confidentially,

Yes. Yes I did.

the end

"If happy ever after did exist, I would say I found mine with you by my side."