9

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧ ⋆ .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧ .

As you enter the cutely decorated pastel coloured store, you immediately go to the candy section and pick out your favourite brands

You pick out lemon sherbet lollies, candy canes, fairy floss, and your personal favourite, the strawberry hard candy that melts in your mouth.

You look at the description on the package:

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

Strawberry hard candy is a classic old-time treat with the flavour of your favourite summertime fruit. Individually wrapped in a festive strawberry exterior, these crunchy candies are the perfect way to indulge a sweet tooth!

⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

You smile as you remember eating these sweets with Jungkook throughout your childhood, and it was one of the few things that cheered you up. You were usually very moody but whenever your stash of candy is refilled, you are overjoyed and happy. Food is really the best, you think to yourself.

(author: surprise it's summer right now and the next scenes are them enjoying summer, and basically they just went back to school after summer break.)

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

You find Jungkook in the drink section, buying banana milk and pushing a trolley full of stuff. You put the candy in the trolley and wander off to the ice cream section, taking strawberry ice cream for yourself and mint chocolate chip ice cream for Jungkook, then going back to where Jungkook was, scanning the groceries and paying.

You both walk out the store with your hands full of groceries, happily walking down the street. It's around 5 pm in the afternoon and since it's summertime the sun hasn't gone down yet and you decide to go to the arcade with Jungkook.

"I bet you're going to get into the e-sports team, I mean, look at you!" you exclaim to Jungkook, as he beats all the other people in his game.

You look at all the claw machines and remember how you used to love to try and get those cool plushies in the machines with Jimin, and whenever you didn't get one, Jimin would get some of his own money and try his best to get it for you.

You all would spend hours after school at the arcade during your childhood, Jungkook would always game against the other people, while you and Jimin would play with the claw machines and the gaming machines.

You went to a claw machine, filled with teddy bears and stuffed bunnies.

You insert a coin, and the machine spins into life.

You direct the claw machine towards a fluffy white rabbit plush, and press the button to pick it up.

You gasp in joy as the bunny gets picked up, and drops into the slot for you to take. You take it and give it a hug as you wander back to where Jungkook had finished his match.

You both go home, and say goodbye to each other, as you stumble into your house, close the door behind you, put the groceries on your kitchen counter, and go upstairs to change into your pyjamas.

After you finished changing, you decided to make ham and cheese pizza to eat while watching Netflix, so you called Jungkook, inviting him over for a little sleepover, and started making the pizza.

You had fun watching movies with your cousin, and you both went to sleep with smiles on your faces. Jungkook always was your best friend and cousin, and has never left your side, and never broken a promise.

You check the time on your phone:

11:47pm

You decide to go to sleep and wake up early to go to your favourite café for breakfast tomorrow, live happily, and forget about the broken promise.

Even though you're forgetting about the broken promise, doesn't mean you're forgiving him. It's been two years, Y/N, get yourself together and forget about that idiot, you think to yourself.

You'll never forgive him, after everything that happened today.

He's changed and he doesn't remember you at all... right?

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾