*:..。o○♩♪♩♬○o。..:*

the bullying  has gone on for 5 months, and even when you tried to tell the principal, the principal didn't do anything as his parents were paying for the school's new renovations

You woke up, and you couldn't take it anymore.

Every day you would go to school to get punched, kicked or have cold water spilt over you.

Today you got dressed, skipped breakfast and went to school with Jungkook. Jungkook stood beside you, even though you both knew it wouldn't be of any use.

Once you walked into the hallway, you immediately felt something ice cold splash on your head, and you opened your eyes to see Jimin holding a bucket in one hand, and it the other hand, it was your bag that he probably grabbed when you were closing your eyes and waiting for the impact of the water to hit your head.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"Oh look, it's the nerd's diary!"

Jimin sneers, and took your diary out of your bag, and tosses the bag onto the floor.

"Don't read it!" you yell at him.

"What was that? Don't read it?" he mocks coldly.

He flipped open the book while watching your reaction with satisfaction.

"Dear diary, today my mother went out at 11pm again to get herself those stupid drugs again. She sold all our expensive things to get herself the money and buy the addictive poison... she also keeps calling me a mistake, ever since dad died, but I'm used to it now..." Jimin trails off, as he realises what he was reading, and remembers how sensitive this topic was, even though his facial expression didn't change ever so slightly.

Flashback - 9 years ago, a year after Y/N's father died.

You were sitting on the outside porch, reading your favourite book while the afternoon sun started to set. The sunset was breathtaking - with its purplish pink hues and dazzling golden rays of sunlight dying the fluffy and wispy looking clouds lavender and indigo. Patches of pale blue sky peeked through the amber tinted puffs of cloud, as you gazed lovingly at the amazing view.

You always loved sunsets. They gave you a sense of tranquillity when you needed it.

Your mother was working late and had told Jungkook and your auntie to come over and look after you.

When you saw Jungkook run up to you, you immediately put your book down and brightened up.

"Jungkookie!!" you say as you run up to him and hug him tightly.