° 𐐪.𐑂 ♡ 𐐪.𐑂 ₒ 𐐪.𐑂 ♡ 𐐪.𐑂 °

You finish all your classes, and when the bell rings, you walk home, alone

Once you get home, you find your mother at home, an unusual sight. She was usually out at a club in the middle of nowhere or at some drug dealer's place.  She leans against the counter, her eyes had an empty and confused look, and the way she was leaning on the counter reminded you of those girls who used to bully you not so long ago.

She starts staring at you weirdly, and as you walk past her to go to your room, she suddenly pulls you by your arm, and slaps you across your face.

You look up at her, confused by the sudden impact on your cheek, and notice the empty wine bottles on the counter beside her, and immediately realise, she's drunk and probably high on drugs as well.

"Youuu littlee mistake...!" she spurs, seemingly sober but you knew she was drunk. She stumbles a bit, tripping over her own feet, and hiccups.

Your mother looks as if she's somehow realised something or thought of an idea, then out of the blue, without your brain even registering what was happening, she grabbed an empty glass bottle from the counter beside her and smashed it across your face, drawing lines of blood and leaving you on the floor, shuddering from the pain.

You feel the blood on your face, but the pain was so painful that it felt as if all the pain had disappeared.

You felt the warm feeling of blood drip down the side of your face, and onto the ground, and you lift your head up and look at your mother, who was almost as if she was standing while sleeping. She didn't make eye contact with you as she wobbled froward then backward, then took a few trembling steps away from you. She stumbled onto the couch and lay there, staring at the ceiling, as if she felt a bit of guilt, at least, you wished she had felt some.

Your arms felt weak, as you force yourself to stand up and go up to your room. You walk up the stairs silently, and watch the blood drip down your shirt, staining it was crimson red. It started stinging, finally stopping its numbness, but the pain was excruciating and slow, so bad that you quickened your pace and ran into your bathroom.

You rushed into the bathroom cupboard and get out a first aid kit to treat your wounds, a searing pain had continuously grown and the pain multiplied every second.

You turned on the tap, and started dabbing at your wounds with water, and bit your lip as it made your wound hurt ten times more if it was even possible.

After you bandaged the wounds up, half you face was covered in a bandage. You looked at yourself in the eye, in the reflection of the mirror, and took a few shallow breaths in.

You couldn't be bothered to go to school anymore, your mother didn't care, and even if you went to school no one would want you there.

You took your phone and decide to text Jungkook.

Y/N🤍                                                                                                                                                                   JK💫🐰

hey

oh hi

u okay now?

yea

i guess

u free?

soz

catching up on homework

oh

what's wrong

u sound... sad?

nothing

i'm okay

u don't sound like it

tell me about it

nah i'm all good

told u i'm fine

alright.

ttyl

cya

read 21:37

You turn your phone off and go to sleep early.

Your pillow was always there for you, it wiped your tears when no one else did.゚

+*:ꔫ:* ☆・*。*:ꔫ:*+゚