⋆ ╤╤╤ ✯ ╤╤╤ ⋆

⋆ ╤╤╤ ✯ ╤╤╤ ⋆

┊┊┊┊✧ ┊┊

┊┊⋆┊┊

┊✭ ┊ ┊

✯ ┊ ✧

Y/N POV

You look up at the familiar and unforgettable face of the person that just saved you from jumping.

Jimin.

All you wanted to do at that very moment was to wrestle out of his arms and just run away.

The face you hated the most, who had tried his best to make your life a living hell for the past half a year, was staring back at you with teary eyes.

"Just let me die! It's not like you cared one bit all this time-!" you scream in his face, feeling yourself tear up, and shoving him away, but it didn't do anything as he didn't move an inch away.

"Please... Y/N... let me explain..." he said while his eyes looked watery with tears.

Is he... crying?

Jimin's flashbacks

"Wow son, we're so proud of you! You built your own company at the age of 18, and now all that is left to do is have a good image."

I overhear my parents talking to their favourite child, my brother, and I suddenly hear my name being said, so I listened more closely to what they were saying.

"I think that's a great idea Appa and Eomma, Jimin should be married to that girl. She comes from a wealthy family, and their marriage could benefit my company! But I guess before their marriage, Jimin could go study abroad for a couple of years, so that he'll be ready to get a job more sooner."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, so I stormed into the room and shouted, "Are you insane?! I'm only 16, I can't marry someone! And plus, I don't like her, and never will! And I'm never going to study abroad!"

My parents gave me a disappointed look and ignored me, then turned back to my brother and gave him a warm smile I've never seen them give me in my life.

"Honey, it's settled, anything for you and you company, alright?" said my father, putting an arm around my brother as my parents gathered to discuss the plans for my wedding with this girl I had no feelings toward, they were basically planning out my future and I had no say whatsoever in their "plans".

I walked out of the house, feeling my eyes sting and my vision starting to blur with tears.

It was raining outside, I took a black umbrella with me, and as I walked through the rain and looked at the view of the city of Seoul, filled with dazzling neon signs and a hint of loneliness. People hurried along, many who have to go home to their families, after a long day of work.

The rain came down in droplets, and as if Seoul was a plant, and the rain was a watering can. I stood there slightly drenched in the rain, not believing what my life had gotten to. How was I going to tell Y/N & Jungkook, my best friends..? I think to myself, while wandering around in the rain, watching as my shoes get soaked wet. My grey jumper was the only thing that was half dry.  I looked down at my feet stepping through the puddles of water, and watched the splashes and ripples dash through the water.

I looked up at the raining sky as I kept walking, thinking about life when I walked towards a bridge with a few people standing on it, most of them looked sad and lost, like me.

I leaned against the railing of the bridge, and stood there for who knows how long, closing my eyes and listening to the sound of rain.

After shivering from the coldness of the wet fabric against my skin, I walked home silently, and laid down on my bed. I bet I'm going to have a fever tomorrow morning; I think to myself.

The only way that would be... quick and the best... would be to leave for studying abroad without a goodbye... then when I come back and have to plan to marry that girl... I'd have to make her hate me... so that my so called fiancée won't tell my parents, because they'll disown me... I just want them to be proud of me for once... and I can't get my own emotions involved, I think to myself, convincing myself that it was for the best.

I open my phone up and delete Y/N's contact and Jungkook's contacts from my phone, and after lying down with my face in my pillow for a while, I slowly fell asleep.

Jimin's flashbacks continued; a week after going back to school

"Ugh, five more minutes mother..." I say, rolling to the other side on my bed.

"TODAY, YOUNG MAN, YOU ARE MEETING YOUR FIANCEE." my mother yells from downstairs.

I roll my eyes and get up, rolling out of bed and going into my wardrobe to get a simple plain blue hoodie and black distressed jeans. I walk downstairs and suddenly I think about Y/N, and feel as if a knife had stabbed through my chest, pain that physical impact can't compare to. I've been to mean to her, and she doesn't deserve to be treated this way, after I left her and Jungkook two years ago, without an explanation.

I straighten up and force a smile, hiding all my emotions, because my parents were finally paying attention to me and for once in my life, I felt like I was their son. Through this forced marriage with this girl, I was going to be someone my parents were proud of...

But at what cost?

Flashbacks ends; and new flashback starts.

.・゜-: ✧ :-✿-: ✧ :-゜・.