14

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿☾✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

You walked along the edge of the footpath, thinking about life and everything that just happened a few minutes ago

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You walked along the edge of the footpath, thinking about life and everything that just happened a few minutes ago.

You were conscious of how you skipped school but you didn't care; you would've done anything to get out of there.

You heard footsteps behind you as Jungkook walks up beside you, matching your pace and you both walk in silence, none of you knowing what to say.

"I-I don't know what to say, I..." Jungkook began.

"Then say nothing." You reply, your tone sharper than you thought. You realise your tone but you continue walking in silence, until you both reach the centre of the town, which was busy and packed, and you spot a candy parlour, which you decide to spend the rest of your day at.

Jungkook goes to buy banana milk at the convenience store near the candy parlour so you both go your separate ways.

You took out your phone, put on your airpods, and start listening to music.

Escape by Rosy, starts playing in your airpods. You relax and vibe along to the music, forgetting about today, and deciding to go to school tomorrow as if nothing happened.

The next day

As you walked into school, hood over your head, dreading the day more than ever, people pointed, laughed and mocked you.

"Look it's the druggie's daughter."

"Ew look, it's the fatherless child."

"Over there, there's the mistake!"

You kept walking, pulling your hood over your face as you go, and feel everyone's eyes on you, laughing and pointing at you while you walk to your locker. Your social anxiety was at it's worst, as if it was turned onto maximum power.

Once you reach your locker and open it, junk and rubbish flow out and onto the floor near you, and as you pick one of the notes up and read it,

Go kill yourself, no one would care if you did.

The words impacted you way more then you thought it would, but you tried to play it cool and shoved it back into your locker, making a mental note to throw all the trash away at breaktime.

Since it's too early to go to class, and Jungkook wasn't here yet, you went to the library, to chill out and relax.

You put your airpods in, started listening to music, and walked to the library.

Time skip - lunchtime

Jungkook had texted you that he couldn't come to school today because he caught a cold and nearly had a febrile seizure. You told him you were fine and school was great, even though you didn't even believe your own words.

You stood at the back of the lunch queue, listening to music, and pretending everyone around you didn't exist. When it was your turn to buy lunch, you bought a simple meal and paid.

As you walked to a table to sit alone, a hand came out of nowhere and slapped your lunch tray out of your hands, and it spilt all over the floor.

Jimin started laughing, the rest of the people in the cafeteria following suite, and you just walked away, as your stomach growled.

You let the music in your airpods take you away to a relaxing world, an escape from reality.

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

you promised | PJM ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें