──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

You woke up and got ready, checked to see if your mother was sleeping, which she was, and you silently crept down to the living room, and turned on the news

You woke up and got ready, checked to see if your mother was sleeping, which she was, and you silently crept down to the living room, and turned on the news. You went to make breakfast and paid no attention to the news reporter talking.

"CEO of Park Industries, Mr Park JiHyun announced today of the cancellation of the arranged marriage with his brother and Miss Lee Seulbi. It is said that his brother refused to be forced to married to the aspiring female actress and therefore cancelled the wedding. Stay tuned to find out more about the latest news, today, in the city of Seoul."

You flipped the pancake over and turned the news off, since you were bored, had no idea what they were reporting about, and had to go school soon. You put the pancakes in a paper bag, took a bite, and put your breakfast in your bag, ready to eat for on your way to school.

You felt like there was something you were forgetting, and as you opened the front door to leave for school, you suddenly remembered: it was your birthday tomorrow.

☆ ⌒ ★ ⌒ ☆ ⌒ ★ ⌒ ☆ ⌒ ★ ⌒ ☆

A day later - Y/N's birthday.

The day at school yesterday went fairly smoothly; Jimin was not at school.

You wake up and suddenly feel happy, truly happy. You haven't felt like this in a long time, like there were sparks of excitement bubbling up inside you.

It was your birthday today.

Even though your life was messed up, and you didn't even want to keep living a day longer, you thought it was nice because it was your birthday.

As you opened your bedroom door, you came face to face with your mother.

"Oh... hi Mum." You say, not knowing what she was about to do.

"Pack your things. You're kicked out." She said calmly.

You felt like your world was crashing down on you.

"What...?" you say, tears forming in your eyes.

"You heard me, leave. I don't want you in my house anymore. I can't afford the expenses of taking care of myself, let alone you. So, scram. Mistake."

You sometimes wished she would come up with something new to call you.

You packed all your clothes and necessaries in a bag, took all your life savings, which weren't much, and left.

Guess I'll have to survive off $372 dollars... if I can live for that long, you thought to yourself.

You left the house, and for a split second, you felt lost.

You just had enough of life.

You wanted to end the pain and misery.

You walked along the sidewalk, head hung low, your bag a heavy weight on your shoulders, the weather cold and making your finger feel numb and frozen.

As you walked towards a bus stop, you sat down and waited for a bus to take you to the city.

As the bus arrived, you paid for the ride, and sat down, putting your airpods in and listening to music for one last time.

The bus arrived, and you got off. You slowly walked down the grey and lonely streets of the city, feeling light headed and dead inside.

You saw a tall apartment building, and went inside to see if they had any spare rooms.

You walked inside, and sitting at the front desk was a middle-aged woman with brunette curls and thick long lashes. She had bright red lipstick and thin rimmed clear glasses.

"Hello there, how may I help you." she says, not even looking up from her paperwork.'

"Uh... are there any one-bedroom apartment rooms to rent?" you say.

"Yes dear, they will be $400 a week." she says.

Your eyes widened at the amount, and you sigh.

"Never mind, thanks I guess." you say, before leaving.

You walk around for half a day, absentmindedly wandering around, enjoying the peace and quiet of being alone.

You spot a very fancy and tall hotel,  and you walk inside, looking at the chandeliers and paintings. Since there was no one at the front desk at the moment, you go up the elevator to the rooftop, and put your bag down on the ground.

You walk to the edge and sit down.

What a peaceful and good view.

Jimin POV

I go back to the front desk, after asking what the wifi password is, when I notice the elevator doors closing and someone going up the elevator. I told Seo-hyeon to go back to watching the front desk because I was getting a bit bored of taking her place while she sorted the files out in the office.

I walk towards the elevator, and watch the electronic display say that the elevator was going towards the rooftop.

I called the elevator and waited for another one to come down, and as another elevator came, I waited for the doors to close and pressed the button to go to the rooftop.

The doors opened, and I gasped as I ran towards the girl that I made myself hate to protect her, who was sitting on the edge of the roof.

Y/N POV

You looked unsure of the city below you, hesitant of whether or not you should just end it here.

It's what you've been waiting for, to end the pain!

Just do it, one push, and you're off!

Don't you just want to escape once and for all?

You're finally going to meet dad again...

You thought to yourself, convincing yourself to jump, and taking deep breaths.

You heard the elevator ding behind you, and as you turned to see the person you least expected to see.

But at that time, it was too late. You already made up your mind and got ready to jump. You closed your eyes, but felt a pair of strong arms wrap around you and pull you backwards back on the roof, and far away from the edge.

Jimin POV

I pulled her away from the edge, hoping with all my heart that she will not jump, and thanking myself for coming up here in the first place.

This was all my fault.

I had to explain to her, and I had to tell her why.

But how could she just do this, and think of ending it?

Didn't she think about me or Jungkook?

She must hate me right now, after all I've done to her...

It's not too late, to explain to her about everything... right?

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。