Chapter 74

⟹⧪⧪⧪⟸

⟹⧪⧪⧪⟸

Within a few days, the trio had already figured out a plan with Griphook to get something from Gringotts. Harry filled Katherine in on what was going to happen. She called him crazy when he revealed they would be breaking into Bellatrix's vault. If she found out what happened, Bellatrixw would have their heads! Harry ignored Katherine's worries and told her how important it was for him to kill Voldemort.

Katherine was in her grandfather's room, helping him pack. He was being sent to Aunt Muriel's house with the rest of the Weasleys. Since the Death Eaters found out about Ron not having Spattergriot, Bill had rushed his family to Aunt Muriel's house. Luckily Ginny was on Easter break, so it was easier to get her in hiding.

"Grandpa, can you do me a favor and tell George that I love him when you see him?" Katherine asked as she put a pair of socks in a bag.

"Of course I will, Angel," he smiled.

Bill opened the door and peeked in. "Are you ready, Mr. Ollivander?"

"Yes," Ollivander grabbed Katherine's hand and followed Bill down the stairs.

"I'm going to miss you, Mr. Ollivander," Luna said, approaching the man.

"And I you, my dear," Ollivander patted her shoulder. "You were an inexpressible comfort to me in that terrible place."

"So, au revoir, Mr. Ollivander," Fleur said, kissing him on both cheeks. "And I wonder whezzer you could oblige me by delivering a package to Bill's Auntie Muriel? I never returned 'er tiara."

"It will be an honor," Ollivander bowed, "the very least I can do in return for your generous hospitality."

Fleur grabbed a velvet case, which she opened to show Ollivander what was inside. The tiara was as beautiful as Katherine remembered it. The stones twinkled from the light off the low-hanging lamp.

"Moonstones and diamonds," Griphook said. "Made by goblins, I think?"

"And paid for by wizards," Bill muttered. Griphook glared at the man for his little remark.

The wind started to pick up as Bill and Ollivander left. Fleur announced dinner was ready, and the remaining wizards and goblin sat at the cramped table. As they ate, Katherine noticed Fleur repeatedly glancing at the door and picking at her food. When Bill returned after everyone finished eating, Fleur became her cheery self again.

"Everything's fine," Bill told everyone. "Ollivander settled in, Mum and Dad say hello. Ginny sends her love. Fred and George are driving Muriel up the wall. Oh, by the way, George says he loves you, Kari. Anyways, the twins are still operating an Owl-Order business out of her back room. It cheered her up to have the tiara back, though. She said she thought we'd stolen it."

"Ah, she is charmante, your aunt," Fleur rolled her eyes and waved her wand, making the dirty plates stack in midair. She grabbed the dishes and stormed out of the room.