Chapter Eleven: Back in Hollywood and a Wedding

Jade

About two weeks after what happened with Neutronium Records, Tori and I have settled back in Los Angeles. Ray and Schwoz were even kind enough to buy a house for the two of us. We waited a week in order to get everything unpacked before we told our friends of our return, and today's the day that they're coming over for a welcome back party. Tori and I have also chosen to release our music on our own, so that we have full control over the creative process and release dates. The first person to arrive is Beck, who has brought flowers for Tori and I. "Did you guys get the chance to check out the surprise everyone worked on?" He asks. "Sorry, we didn't," I reply. "That's fine. It was just a CD of all of us performing some songs, so you guys could listen to them as a way to remember us," he says. "Oh, that's really cool! Thanks for making that for us," I say with a smile. "You're welcome," he says. The next person to arrive is Frankini, who tagged along with us on the way back to Los Angeles. "Wow. Ray and Schwoz got you two a really nice place," he says. "Um... who are you?" Beck asks. "I'm Frankini Valentine, Cat's older brother," Frankini replies. "I'm Beck, one of her friends. Nice to meet you," Beck says, just as Cat walks in. "Frankini!" She exclaims happily, running over to him and giving him a tight hug. "Hey Cat. It's good to see you again," he says. "I thought you were in jail?" She asks, now confused. "No. I was in Nevada. Honestly, I think that one of our phones has signal problems," he says. "Yeah, probably," she says.

Once everyone arrives, Frankini decides to get the party started with some music. Tori and I dance together and have a blast, then we talk to the guests who came, who all share Frankini's view of the house. "You know, you could have a few kids someday in the future, and you wouldn't have to move to a bigger house," Carly says, and I look at Tori, who nods her agreement. "I think that it would be pretty cool to have a few kids of our own one day, don't you, babe?" Tori asks me. "Yeah, I think it would be pretty nice," I reply. "I wanna wait a year or two after our wedding to start a family, though," Tori says. "You read my mind, baby," I say sweetly, pulling her into a kiss. "C'mon, I wanna dance with you some more, babe," she says, and we go back to dancing. Frankini has a slow song playing, so Tori and I slow dance for a bit, which I enjoy. "I really enjoy dancing with you like this, baby. It's peaceful, instead of wild," I say. "Yeah, same here. Plus, I can listen to your heartbeat while we dance like this," she says, laying her head over my heart. I lay my head on top of hers, and I close my eyes. "What do you wanna do for our wedding, babe?" I hear Tori ask. "Let's not worry about that for tonight, baby. Tonight, we're going to stay stress-free, and we're gonna have fun," I say in response. "Okay babe," she says softly. We sway to the beat of the song for a bit, then we go back to talking to the guests.

Tori

"And then I said to Maria, 'You got a sweet smile,' and she giggles and tells me that she likes my jacket!" Rex says, trying to make people laugh. "Cool story, Rex," I say, laughing a little bit. "It's fun. I love Maria. She gets my jokes. It's like we were made for each other," he says. I smile at him, then Jade taps my shoulder. "What is it, babe?" I ask. "I just found something by accident, and let's just say that I need help finding my purse," she says. "We'll be right back, you guys," I say, then I follow Jade to a separate room, where there appears to be a hole in the wall. "What is this?" I ask. "I think that it's a secret room or something. The problem is, I went exploring a bit, and at some point, I must've put my purse down somewhere, and now I can't find it," she says. "Okay, let's find it together," I say, climbing into the hole in the wall. Jade follows right behind me, and we soon enter a room full of a variety of stuff that seems to have been stuffed away at the last minute. "Wow. This room is a mess!" I say. "I know. I don't even know where to begin - Wait, there it is," Jade says, picking up her purse.

Jade

A few days after the party, Tori and I are sitting in the living room, going over different ideas for our wedding. "You know, I always envisioned getting married on a beach," I say. "That sounds really cool, babe," Tori says with a smile. "Okay, that looks like everything except for dresses. So, when should we go shopping for wedding dresses?" I ask. "Well, we shouldn't go with each other, so how about I go with Carly, Robbie, and Rex, and you go with Cat, Frankini, and André?" She asks. "Sounds good. But when should we go shopping?" I ask. "How about you go today, and I'll go tomorrow?" She suggests. "That works. I'll call Cat, Frankini, and André and see if they'll go wedding dress shopping with me," I say.