12.

Nolani Luna
Compton, CA
Same day

"You're what?" India asked putting her blunt out

"I'm pregnant," she said with a small smile

"Ohh my goshhh" Jewel got up, and we all grouped hug really tightly

"I'm so happy, Ima be an auntie" I said smiling

"We finna be some dope, fine ass aunties," India said "Who wouldn't want me as thereauntie?"

"Girl, you're too into yourself" Jewel laughed "But does Gma know?"

"No not yet, she's next but Ima surprised her" Cassie said with a smile "I haven't told anyone just yet, just you guys"  we nodded

"Wow , who would've thought" India said

"My father did" Cassie laughed shaking her head "But I'm happy"

"As you know, we're dying behind you and your unborn child," Jewel added as she sat down so I could complete her nails.

"4 lifersss" I said

"Until the wheels come off," India included, there was a knock at the door, which Cassie opened to reveal Chris.

"What you need" India said mugging her brother

"Why exactly are you mugging for? Ugly ass looking like a bulldog" India raced up to Chris, ready to punch him, but he blocked her. "Try again, mad bulldog," he said.

Cassie shouted, "India chill," as she was going to hit him with her other hand when Chris blocked it again.

"Come see India trying to punch your lovely grandson in the face!!" India backed up and mugged Chris as he yelled "She's attempting to ruin this flawless face that God carefully crafted. Don't mess with the works of God." Chris flashes his grills with a grin.

"Boy bye" India dismissed him

"But anyway, I came here to tell y'all not india. There's a block party at 11 PM" Chris said leaning on the door

"We outttt" India said getting up

"I said not you" Chris said

"Boy, I'm still going" India said

"Y'all better be ready at 11, that's why I came to tell y'all now cause y'all take too long" We nodded, and he left closing the door behind him

Cassie laid in her bed, munching on the snack we had purchased earlier and watching 'Outer Banks' on Netflix.

"I'm already dressed; I'm going to lay down with Cassie and take a nap," India murmured as she lay next to Cassie. I looked at the clock and saw that we only had two hours left, and I was almost finished with Jewel's nails.

"I'm really happy with how it's turning out." Jewel compliment, eating her sour worms with her free hand

"Just wait until I'm finished," I told her as I painted her nails.

***

When I was finished, I massaged Jewel's hand and handed her my phone so she could take a picture. Cassie and India were knocked out as I gazed at the bed.

 Cassie and India were knocked out as I gazed at the bed