Chapter 1

A few years had passed since the last war, with the Decepticons and Autobots, now, it was just Sam and Mikeala with Bumblebee, however, Bumblebee was always cooped up, not being used anymore as Sam decided to get himself a new car, a Ford Feista, he also told Bee that he should go join the Autobots since there was no point in him staying around any longer.

This hurt Bee as he was his protector, looking out for them but as Sam said, there really wasn't anything for Bee to be worried about anymore, he also warned him that, if he stayed, for whatever reason, he would disown him due to him and Mikeala wanting nothing to do with them anymore, he wanted to live his life as a normal adult, now being a 26 year old, he needed to do things by himself. He wasn't just some teenager who needed to be saved anymore, there really was nothing here for Bumblebee, that's why, he left. He didn't want to leave, he had to, for Sam's sake.

----------------
Six Months Later!
----------------

A doorbell rings, an annoyed teenager throwing off the covers which covered, groaning even more annoyed due to the sounds of the doorbell constantly pressed, the Young girl stood up, seemingly throwing herself off of her bed and running downstairs to the door; opening the door up as she peered through small agape she had aloud to see the person standing there.

❝LINKIA!!!❞ A boys voice screamed as he barged through Linkia's doorway, pushing her backwards as he wrapped his toned arms around her smaller frame, her arms included since, they was down by her side.

〝Wh-wha'? What's going on...?〞
She asked, in an agitated tone of voice, lifting her hands up as she tries to pry the boys off of her, which, failed due to the other teenager being much masculine than herself and therefore, stronger than herself which, kept his grip around her frame.

〝Yo-you're hurting me! Get off, of me!〞

Just as she finished her statement, he let go, waving his hands in front of his face, as if to say sorry.

〝You absolute pillock! What is wrong with you?! Couldn't you see, I couldn't breath?! Huh?〞

❝...S-sorry about that, hey but listen, I got a new car, well, and I wanted to give you my old one, it doesn't matter if you crash or break it. I know, before you say, you can't and won't drive because you don't trust anything mechanical but, at least, with this private land, you could give it a spin, plus-❞

He trailed off, backing outside of her house and pointed towards his new car, it was a red Porsche 911 GTR, a very nice,,, somewhat, looking weird, vehicle. At least, in her mind.

❝Isn't she a beaut, like you? C'mon, look up over there, I know you haven't seen it before since... you never leave this place, at all. But that car, is yours now. Not the Porsche, of course. The Camaro, I know its old, rusty, and pretty beaten, but it's got a lot of life left in it.❞

〝Hold up, your giving me, that piece of shit, that could literally give me tetanaus as soon as I touch it? Look at it, that thing is falling apart, never mind rusty, the only thing that car is good for, is to be squashed! Take it back, I don't want it, but, thank you anyway.. I guess..〞

She sighs, she didn't know if she hurt his feelings or not but, it wasn't like she was a fan of any kind of vehicle, since her own planet had nothing to do with them, its also why the house she lives in, was actually a tree since she didn't even trust brick houses incase they collapsed or something.

❝..Ah, please? At least keep it, you can look it over and see how it works, maybe clean it up a bit and then, if it's still too much, sell it for a great price.❞

With another sigh, she finally agreed to keep the car here, but only to clean it up, eventually, since she's in no rush to even touch the car, never mind keep it.