Chapter 13

A few hours had passed, Bee and Kia was both sitting together, she was in between his legs while he sat with his legs crossed, he was constantly being annoying by ruffling her hair, although she giggled, she didn't like her hair messed up, but she was circling her digits on his servo he had rested on her, they both sat like this until the others returned, by that time, she was asleep in his lap, his servo heated slightly as she basically use it as a cover, he didn't mind because she was so cute when she slept.

The others came in as it was raining once again, they closed the entrance up with a massive bolder which fit perfectly, everyone went and sat down, Ironhide mentioning something but he didn't quite hear,  he was too busy watching her sleep while his free digit, that was playing with her hair, now gently but slowly stroking her cheek, everytime he did so, he could see her cheeks lift, she began to smile every now and then.

Eventually, they all had since falling into rest mode, Bumblebee had layed down while placing her on top of his chassis, where she laid peacefully, his servo on top of her to make sure she wouldn't be cold, he went into rest mode with a bright smile on his face.

A voice spoke through Bumblebee's radio, calling out for him but he was resting and so was the others, but he opened his optics and heard a boys frentic cries for help, he knew the Autobots, Sam Witwicky, he got up slowly, so as not to wake the sleeping beauty and went to the others, letting them all hear his cries.
Mikeala had been killed, she was laying in his arms with a cracked opened skull, a spear through her heart, he cried out shouting to the Autobots to hurry and get here, the city was falling and it wasn't just the Decepticons, it was humans and some new enemies that appeared, they all seemed to be working the Decepticons, the city was in ruins, New York City had collapsed from all the destruction caused by new and old enemies. Optimus had told him to get out while they'd make their way to help, Bee couldn't wait to finally beat some enemies to a pulp but Ironhide insisted he stay here with Linkia, he didn't want her to get involved, she said it herself, she didn't want to be apart of their enemies. Bee stopped pounding the air when he came to realisation, Linkia was asleep and she didn't need to be involved, he looked happy but sad at the same time. He wanted to help but he didn't want to leave and worry her especially after the promis he made with her. Optimus stepped forward and told them all to leave, go to the city including Bumblebee, who looked confused but he said he would stay and explain the situation before meeting up with them all. He pouted but eventually, they all left.

Prime went to her and gently touched her head and spoke.

❝Linkia. Wake up...❞

She did, she was awake, sitting up as he spoke. He told her about the situation and she looked upset but he held out something to her, well, two things actually, there, in his hand was her Master Sword and the Fierce Deity's mask, he had them this whole time, he wanted her to use them, to put the mask on and if anything went wrong, he'd be the one to remove her mask, she told him he'd be risking his and everyone's whole existence but that didn't deter him, she reluctantly agreed if he kept the sword until he was certain she could control it, she needed to now more than ever if she wanted to help them. They didn't have long.

They all arrived and straight away, they saw the ruins, Sam screaming as he ran towards Bumblebee pointing at Mikeala's dead body, she laid on the path with a bag under her head, blood covered her face but he was certain it was her. Jazz shouted for him to get everyone out of there, including himself, Sam shouted that backup was here and Optimus was here to stop them all but Ironhide stated he wasn't here, he was taking care of something before arriving. There wasn't many civilians left alive, most was already dead, crushed by cars, shot or had their heads squashed, a tall dark figure shouted down for the location of his queen, no one knew who he meant until they said her name, Linkia, he wanted to take her back where she belonged, and that he wouldn't stop until he does so.