Chapter 15

Days turned to weeks and weeks to months.

There was no sign of Linkia anywhere, Optimus had scoured through the whole of space with the help of the US Army, just like there was no sign of Megatron either. Out of them both, they should have found remnants of Megatron at the very least, it was like he was gone completely and when they thought about it, so was the Demon King, Ganondorf. He was gone as well.

Just as those months passed by, a year and then two went by pretty quickly, Bumblebee had left on his own accord, he found himself in a scrapyard, with old rusty broken down cars a lot of them was flattened, Sam wanted him to stay but he had a baby to deal with now, him and Mikeala had a baby girl and they moved out of town, he didn't want to go with them, so he was here, Ironhide came once a week to visit him and he was always welcomed to join the others but he didn't want to, he said that somewhere, someone would need him and that he would stay here until that day came, if it ever came that is. He was a dirty camaro, a Bee's nest had made their home in his wheel arch, he wasn't broken or anything like that, just dirty.

——————————————————————————————————

It had truly been two and a half years since that faithful night, she had left, leaving no trace of her behind.

Deep inside a cavern somewhere, laid a single wooden bed with a sheet on top, a rolled out sleeping bag which was used as a mattress, no one was sleeping there, it was dirty and ripped, the place was covered in old cobwebs, wet and damp yet, some of the cobwebs had been moved, like someone had been here before, but not here anymore. The cavern was so deep underground that not even the people above could find it or would even dare go inside if they did. It was dark, it smelled of rotting flesh and sewage, it was scary and plus, it was off limits. However, this place was massive, it wasn't completely empty, there was a few tunnels inside, and the deeper one got, the brighter it became, in one of the rooms via the tunnel systems, there was a room, a double bed, wardrobe, a set of drawers, lantern and anything else one would use for a house, this one massive room was split into sections, there was a make shift kitchen with a log fireplace, a sofa, even to a small bathroom which everything was made by hand. It was truly beautiful, lanterns lighting the whole of the place, a wooden door that covered the bathroom and bedroom, so they was pretty private. A single picture on the wall above the fireplace, it was of a waterfall, it was pretty to look at. This place looked like someone lived here and has done for a long time now, though, no one was here.

Through the radio link, Bumblebee heard Optimus and the others, seeing how he was doing, checking up on him, that's what family do, they check up on each other once in awhile, even though Ironhide came to visit. It was your normal every day conversation, what did you plan on doing, did he want to come over, that sort of thing and to let him know of any insights they had which was nothing.

Bumblebee finally had enough of being alone, he went back to his group, which welcomed him with open servos. He gave them a happy whirr and beeps, he had missed being there, but he didn't miss Ironhide be a jerk so, that lead to him punching him in his arm with a laugh. They joked about a lot of things, they had finally found peace on earth, something they've wanted for a very long time, even if they didn't know where Megatron was, he wasn't causing anything and everything was seemingly perfect.

Footsteps echoed throughout the cavern, someone had finally come back to the beautiful place, even if it was lonely and scary, someone made it their home. This someone wore a black cloak which covered their whole body, the hood of the cloak covering their head and face was constantly in the shadows, whoever it was, didn't want to be seen, not even by themselves with the look of things. A bag dropped onto the ground and a massive rolled up rug, they picked the bag back up and placed it onto a bolder that was almost perfectly made into a worktop before they went into the sitting area and unravelling the rug, it was a light brown with faded yellow sunflowers with a black border, it wasn't new or anything, it looked like it had been cleaned after being dumped. They had cleaned it before bringing it inside, laying it in front of the sofa and fireplace before going back to the bag, opening it up, taking out a few fruits and vegetables before placing them into a bowl to keep them a little fresher, it was probably because there was no electricity and so, no way of keeping them cold other than the coldness of the cave. A single candle, one that smelt like Rose's, was lit, making the place smell a bit nicer. It must have been boring for them, as there was nothing to do but to carve into the walls and move things inside, it was always so cold, especially during the winter months and it was surely, December, at least with how cold it was, it was below freezing and all they could do was work and stay by the fire that threatened to go out with the sudden gusts of wind. The outside of the place, was nothing, nothing but water surrounding a small island that just so happened to have a cave that lead deep under. There was no islands or land around, they was all alone, the only things they had here was, palm trees, grass, the odd crap that people had thrown away and just happened to have drifted overseas here. Some fruit and a little vegetables, mostly because they grew them on a little garden.