Chapter 3

Standing on top of the mountain, at least a mile away from the other's, there, stood the yellow and black autobot named, Bumblebee, it looked as though he was just staring into the dark of the nights sky, the rain still heavy but at least the thunder had subsided, she walked other to him, holding back her hand, a slight shiver over came her body as she was soaked and freezing but, nonetheless, Optimus' words hit like a pile of daggers. She decided against touching him, and instead, she stood still, even if he didn't notice her at first.

〝Bee, I'm-〞

❝Only my friends and family- can call me that. .❞

Well, at least he's still on speaking terms....

〝I deserve that! Well, in that case then, Bumblebee, I'm sorry for the things I said before. And, I'm sorry for the way I, and the other's treated you. Especially the one that you saved, they had no right to make you leave anywhere. And, uh, I'm still getting used to robot-transforming-cars so, eh, well, thank you... for, you know....〞

He shakes his head, turning to his side to face her.

❝I know what..?❞

Is he really going to make her say it? How, rude.

〝C'mon.. you know... for, ah fuck sake, for saving me... for stopping that dickhead from touching and hurting me and for.. probably killing him.....〞

He says nothing but he just looks away again, she shrugs her shoulders turning away, remembering her sword in hand before she puts it back away and with a few words, she begins to walk away.

〝I'm sorry and, I'll leave you alone. .〞

Just as she started to walk away, Bee looks down at her, no shoes, raining, in her bikini and miles away from home, if the times was different, he would have made some funny remark about her choice of clothes but, it wasn't like she chose to go out like that, since she was taken against her own will and to be honest, they'll probably be looking for her until they have her.

Transforming back into the camaro, he drove down beside her, opening up the drivers side door for her, she was hesitant at first but, she climbed into the drivers seat and he closed the door for her, wrapping his seat belt around her tightly, buckling her in safely.

They drove up to where the other's was, it was only a mile away but, she was shivering and, even if she was harsh to him, he still wanted to help, no, needed to, he even turned on the heater for her to get warm and comfortable.

The whole of the little journey was quiet, no one dared say anything, they pulled up to where the others was before and, they was just there looking at him pull up.

❝We can't take her home- they will come looking for her.❞

Bumblebee spoke up, the others, including Linkia, heard, the others nodded and transformed into their vehicle variants.

❝We'll take her home with us then. Safest place is with us.❞

〝I don-〞

Bumblebee tightened the seat belt around her, literally making her shut her mouth, it was like he knew she was going to protest against it. He didn't want to hear another word from her.

Looking down at the time, it was only 02:49am and she was really tired, bored as well, she just sat there, staring at the steering wheel in front of her, the little autobots symbol was all she could stare at, for what seemed like forever, her eyes began to drift, she was definitely warm. Maybe, he wouldn't notice if she touched him? Right? He's concentrating on driving them, so, she reaches her hand out to gently but lightly, brush her fingertip against the Autobot insignia which has fascinated her this whole time she's been inside of him, do they all have it, or just him? Just as she brushed her fingertip, the steering wheel turned, making her flintch, pulling her hand away from it. Taking that as in to not touch, so, she didn't.