Chapter 4

His frame shivered and somehow, she smiled, getting closer to his face plate, peering through the gaps to see his mouth, which, he had, it was hiding behind this plate that covered it for some reason, she slides her palm upwards, sliding it towards his cheek, feeling it warm up for whatever reason she lifted her head up to look at him sleeping again when, she was met with bright blue optics staring at her back, she jumped backwards and fell off the giant bed and landed on the floor a few feet. And he, thought that, was funny because he sounded like he was laughing at her.

〝Yeah, yeah... its not funny okay, it's not.. you scared me..〞

❝You touched me— expect me to see why.❞

She shakes her hands in defeat and stands up, still feeling rather warm. She looks down at herself and realised she was no longer wearing her bikini.... blinking a few times, she looks up at him as if to scold him but realised she was wrapped in a blanked, a fluffy one at that and she didn't want to leave it.

〝Did you?〞

❝You looked cold— wearing that skimpy— outfit which— showed a lot of flesh— didn't help...❞

She opened up the blanked and to her surprise she was in the nude... like, completely naked and realised she basically flashed him. Her face went a crimson colour as she finally wraps it back around herself and looks away from him.

〝I'm..〞

❝Naked? Yes, I know— don't worry, I didn't do that to you— you did it to yourself...❞

〝W-what?!〞

❝Yes, when you was sleeping on my bed— you said something about being uncomfortable— and off they went— so— I wrapped you up...❞

Oh if he could see her face right now, she felt hot and she looked it.

He didn't really understand why she hid herself.

❝You didn't hide last night when you climbed into my bed and— slept on top of me.❞

Now that, had to be a joke, he wasn't comfortable, he couldn't be. He was made of metal.

He was still laying there and she decided to test his little theory, so, she climbed up into the bed as he watched her, she climbed on top of his chassis before laying down, by goddess Hylia, he really was comfortable, and warm, to her surprise.

〝Okay.. that's weird, now I know why I did. Sorry, just had to check, you know, Bee- ugh, Bumblebee, you're cute for a robot-- autobot. It's weird because, you're an object yet, I don't know how to word it.〞

❝...Object?❞

He turned, making her fall off a few feet onto the bed as he got off and walked out of the room, did she hurt him, again?

〝N-not like that, but.. you are, ain't you?〞

She said, but only the walls could hear as he had already left, she just sat there, making a promise to herself and the world, to never, speak again... words speaks louder than actions here, it seems.

Looking around, she finds her bikini and puts it back on, for once, her mind lingers to the conversation her and Bumblebee had before she hurt him again, they actually had a conversation, a proper one at that and she, like always, ruined it. Seeing the sun shine through the window, she decided to do them all a favour and leave, opening it up she climbed out, dangling her legs before she jumped out. They didn't understand her and she didn't them either, one thing they had in common was, transforming but, that was it. Hearing them in Bumblebee's bedroom, Optimus looked out the window and saw her, he shouted for her to wait there and that they'll get her but, she didn't want to be aburden any longer and as soon as they left eye sight, she transformed into her wolf self and simply but normally walked away, bikini was the only thing left behind. However, she didn't notice that someone saw her.