Chapter 23

〝. . . . I... really am... cursed....〞

She spoke before placing the blade away, walking towards the cliffs edge, looking down to locate her mask, there, on a small ledge, it sat. She dropped herself down to retrieve it before putting it away, Bumblebee held down his servo for her, she turned to look at him.

〝Just stay away from me.... I'm done with you all!〞

She took out her Ocarina Of Time and quickly played the Song Of Soaring, Bumblebee jumped down to grab her but Optimus stopped him, letting her go, again.

She reappeared in the city of New York, she knew if she wanted Darky, Dark Link, to come for her then she had to blend in with the crowd, pretending she's not caring about anything, she managed to found herself an apartment, even a job.... she needed to blend in, she mostly did this to hide from the Autobots and Darky because deep down, she was terrified of him, she never made any friends, she never spoke, she even saved the little girls life, playing the Song Of Time, they must of known she did it... her nose was fractured, but she wore makeup to cover it up, she did, meet someone, Zelda, she was like herself, a Hylian, they became friends, she was Link's wife. . . They even had a little boy together, a five year old, Zelda wanted her to meet him but she denied, Zelda understood because Link had to deal with a Dark Link himself but, her version, seemed way worse than their own.

Most nights, after training with no weapons at all, her fists bleeding and sore, Zelda would bandage them up while she slept, she even cut her hair, it was no longer as long as her thighs

Most nights, after training with no weapons at all, her fists bleeding and sore, Zelda would bandage them up while she slept, she even cut her hair, it was no longer as long as her thighs. It had been nine months and nothing has been heard, no one was killed by any shadow being, she was finally happy again, Zelda told her that Link went back to their timeliness with their son, Jr.

Eventually though, Zelda left back to her own world as well, though, before she left, she gave Linkia a box and told her, to only open it and put it on, on a certain date and time, she was confused but agreed anyway. She never opened it, she kept it safe with herself all the time.
One day, she headed out into the big world, a guy, she worked with, always followed her everywhere even after she told him about everyone she knew died around her or left, he didn't care, he just joked about it and went with her, even trained with her for no reason other than to be close to her.
She didn't have feelings anymore, it was like she lost everything worth living for, she still felt pain but, never really reacted to it anymore, no pain was worse than the pain of feeling rejected by the whole world, everything she did only caused her more problems, even her job, yet, all she did was take food to people's tables, she'd always get hit on by the guys and their partners, didn't like HER for it, it left her earning for more pain until she'd finally be killed, she had begged the Goddesses to take her life but, they never responded, obviously.

Her follower, his name was, Decan, he was a very handsome young man, he flirted with her sometimes, but he wanted to take her somewhere so, she had to look gorgeous before he would take her there, it was a surprise.