Chapter 9

Link came over to her, grabbing both her hands into his own.

"Linkia, I really do love you. We could be the perfect couple together, you and i."

He smiled, he seemed happy but she wasn't happy, not even remotely close to being happy.

〝Poor Bee, he probably thinks I wanted to abandon him because of you. But I don't, not even remotely do I. That didn't even cross my mind with how he was feeling....〞

"Come on, stop calling it a he, its just a robot, it can't feel. I can, however and I feel we should go have some fun~!"

〝That's enough, I don't love you.. and for your information, he's the protector I chose, I'm not about to let him go just because you want him gone. Well, I got news for ya' I want you gone. Now, goodbye!〞

She turned and walked away, sticking up her middle finger towards him as she walked, sighing as she just let him leave, she didn't get to stop him. Her heart felt like it was breaking, like someone was pulling at her heart strings and stopping her from breathing properly, was this what heartbreak truly feels like? Or was it something else? All she knew was, she wanted him back, she never wanted him to leave, she needed him, he was her friend and a true one at that. Luckily, the Autobots hideout wasn't too far since they had told her to stay close by in case something happened and she was glad she did.

〝Bee?〞

She asked, looking around for him but she couldn't see him, she only saw Optimus, Jazz and Ratchet, who looked down at her.

〝Where's Bumblebee? I need to speak to him.〞

❝...He doesn't want to see you. He's not here anyway, he went with Ironhide somewhere-❞

〝I don't understand why he doesn't want to see me but I need to see him. Where is he, please?〞

No one replied, not even Optimus, it was like she was speaking to a wall, everyone just went back to doing what they was doing before, like she didn't exist anymore. Fine, two can play at that game.

〝Fine, I'll leave. Guess it was stupid of me to believe I could trust him or you. Autobots, I never want to see any of you again....〞

Just as she turned around, there he was, Camaro and all, ironhide was standing up but not Bumblebee, he opened his door and got close to her, she folded her arms before the door changed into his hand and pulled her inside and within a second, she was buckled in tightly, doors locked and he sped off. She was confused as to what was happening, she was a bit scared as well, they drove fifteen miles away, in the middle of nowhere, he didn't stop, but he did spin and unbuckle her seat and flung her out, he made sure she fell into a pile of leaves so as to not hurt her, he then turned to face her.

She spat out leaves and plucked a few from her hair.

〝What the fuck, Bee? Tossing me out? Fuck you too!〞

He said nothing but turned off and went back, probably to the others, leaving her there, alone.

〝Well... it's official, I hate him too..〞

She was by herself, in the middle of the night again, not like she cared, not anymore. She was always alone anyway, what's another one leaving her?

Luckily for her, there was a cave that was unused by anyone and if anything, this place didn't seem like any human had even been here before so, she decided to make the cave her new home. Starting from scratch, she'd make herself a bed out of the dried up leaves, no covers or anything though because there wasn't anything about for her to use. There was, however, a fresh water stream and she would use that for many things, washing, drinking and even to wash herself with.