Chapter 5

The question, however, still remained within each of their thoughts, if this wasn't the girl then, was there really a girl to begin with? Or was it all a lie by the Decepticons to deceive them all?

❝Bumblebee, enough. Its dead already. However, does that girl actually exist..? If so, when was she taken? Who is she? Was she a Decepticon herself?❞

Rachet spoke, Optimus looked over at Bumblebee who just gave an "I don't know" look. Even he was confused.

❝No matter. For now, we can just assume Megatron is back and has a plan on his own. With the help of new recruitment too, by the looks of things...❞

Optimus sighed, turning around as he walked away, leaving however, the others followed except for Bumblebee and Ironhide, who just stood there, confusion written all over their faces and lost in thoughts.

❝Ya think she was real? And here I thought I liked a human, I guess now even that was a lie. .❞

❝It was fake— somehow— I just know— the girl I saw in the woods— was a real girl— but this one— wasn't even cut— where is the real girl?❞

Bumblebee butted in, scanning his blue optics all around the area before them both, Ironhide took a moment but even he agreed, the girl they met was cut all over but this one, had no cuts at all. Unless they healed and even they was a disguise to begin with.

—————————————————
                  3 Days Earlier
—————————————————

Waking up, emerald hues scared the area she was in, a room, plain with solid iron bars on the side, one little window, iron bars covered those as well, was this a cell? It was old and crumbly like the concreted walls that sealed the place tight. She tried to stand up but realised she was already standing up, her feet lifted off of the ground, unable to move her hands due to the shackles that binded them to the wall.

❝Ah, she's finally awake. Good, about time, we was beginning to worry that we over did it. GUARDS, TAKE HER TO THE OPERATING ROOM!!❞

A man wearing black spoke before shouting towards, someone? She couldn't really see anyone else but just as she thought, she saw four men in white suits pulling a bed on wheels into the cell she was in, they was coming for her? She couldn't even speak, every time she tried, it was like no words could leave, not even a sound.

They lowered her down but kept her binded, shoving her onto the bed, they tied her legs to it before her arms and hands, she was placed in a star shape tied to the bed, a guy came over, no words, simply pulling over a leather strap from underneath her and clipping it over her and around her hips, keeping her in tightly before doing the same with her chest, just under her neck, another one placed and held her head tightly in place. Once they was positive she couldn't get free, they wheeled her out of the room, all she could see was a man in white, see through mask pushing her down what seemed like a corridor with the odd light on the ceiling, some flashing like they was about to blow out. With a sudden jolt, they pushed the bed through two doors and came to a stop, the bed suddenly tilted upright, a light now placed directly into her face as she saw the room, all these machines and weaponry items, she wasn't sure what they did or why she was here but, one thing came across her mind, experimentations, but, on herself. . .

No one really spoke, though she started to mumble, light screams as she started to feel a burning sensation just under her right thigh, someone came along and injected her with something, blue looking inside while someone else started to cut at her flesh, as if they was expecting some other kind of liquid or something to come out, since they cut in different locations of her body but all they got was blood and gashes, she was there, screaming but the only sounds that actually left her was muffled screams, now being wide awake and in so much agony and pain, she finally realised her mouth was also binded shut with a thick lace of leather, the only thing keeping her breathing with the fact her nose was free but only slightly, just enough for a breath here and there, the pain making her skip a breath and this wasn't helping anything. Warm blood trickling down her body, what made her heart skip a beat was the fact that someone was holding something, a blade? But, a spinning one? She's never seen one of those before, luckily they put it down and in placement, a drill.. she knew about those and it only intched closer to her shoulder, tears falling down her cheeks, the pain was unbearable, she screamed for it to stop but it didn't, if got worse and worse especially when the drill went straight through her skin, drilling deep, that pain, was far worse than any other kind of pain, her eyes becoming more and more heavier, until, blank. She blacked out. Whatever they was doing to her, was worse than bad, worse than any kind of pain one could ever dream of.