Chapter 6

So then, how was it locked from the inside? Unless someone was inside and locked it, and the only person inside was the girl who, Ratchet stated wouldn't wake up, she would probably pass away in her unconscious state.

Jazz, Ironhide and Ratchet listened to the movement inside of the room while Optimus and Bumblebee went outside to peek through the window, and there, no one was seen, nothing but an empty room. Optimus and Bumblebee tilted their heads but soon noticed some movement from under the bed.

❝The girl is missing, the door is locked that could only mean one thing...❞

They both headed inside to tell the others who stood in shock, the girl woke up, locked the door and went under the bed to hide away.

Ironhide couldn't help but smile at the thought of her being alive, Ratchet was determined that even if she woke up, there was no way she could have the strength to lock the door and hide away never mind move.

There, right there and then, a soft tune started to play, the music was coming from inside of Bee's room, and that, made Ironhide do what he does best, run into the door to break it down and there, everyone stood, staring, there stood a girl, an ocarina pressed to her lips, eyes widened in shock, before the girl slipped under the bed once again. She was no longer missing pieces of flesh or bones or anything broken nor showing, though, she was still covered in dried up blood.

❝...How? Like, really, how?❞

Ratchet questioned but his question seemed to fall upon deaf ears as no one replied, they was all amazed and Bumblebee, more confused than ever since he took a proper look at her and, indeed, she looked nothing like the one he saw that day. The pointy ears was the same, at least. Did they get the wrong girl or something?

Bumblebee looked down to see the Ocarina just laying there, she dropped it before hiding away, he leaned down and picked it up with two digits, index and thumb before holding it close to his face to get a look at it when, everyone decided to leave, Bumblebee just stood looking at the fine detail on the instrument before the girl came out, probably thinking she was alone again, holding up her sword, pointing it at him while keeping her distance from, her hues looking up and down, back and forth from his blue optics to her Ocarina Of Time, in his metal digits, sweat dripping down her forehead while a single tear drops from her right tearduct, leaving a wet trail behind as it fell down her face. Bumblebee could see the fear from before but now, it was like it was more than just fear, he didn't want to scare her so, without any sudden movement, he slowly lowered his hand down towards her, holding out the music instrument for her and even with him moving slowly, she stepped backwards, backing away until she cornerd herself, feeling like she was trapped in a nightmare. Bee's optics watched her every movement, looking her up and down, figuring her out while allowing the Ocarina to gently slide down to his palm as he opened it up, extending his hand out towards her while he uses his left hand to slowly wave a "I won't hurt you" motion, she just kept looking at him and his movement but didn't dare more an inch, it felt like, if she moved, he would grab her, like it was some kind of trap and he would tear her apart. She didn't know what he wanted or even what he was, slowly, she allowed her back to slide against the cold hard steel wall until her knees came up to her chest, sword now placed in both hands, shaking as she held it there.

Bee slowly sat down, he wanted her to gain his trust even if only enough to take this Ocarina from him freely, until Ironhide and Jazz comes through the door, loud mouthing as ever.

❝Bee, is she still hidin'– oh...❞

Ironhide saw her, tears started to fall out of her eyes like a rivers flow through rocks, like a waterfall, a heavy one at that. Bumblebee gave him a death glare, Jazz waved his hands in defeat and backed back out the door while Ironhide, tried his best, to calm the girl down....