Chapter 10

Optimus threatened, stating that if he was to harm Bumblebee in anyway, he would be the last thing he saw before leaving to the afterlife.

Oni doesn't take threats from anyone and being threatened, only made a smirk appear upon his visage, that was a bad move as now, Oni jerked his hand forward, cracking his spark as he stumbles backwards, Falling over.

Ironhide saw this and because he was behind him, he kicked his foot upwards, knocking the blade upwards into the sky before punching the Hylian in the face the second he turned, sending his body hurling and crashing through a few trees before stopping, sitting there against a broken tree, the mask falling off, a cloud of white smoke covered before disappearing leaving an unconscious Linkia there, the mask fallen onto her lap.

Ironhide was pissed, he saw her but he knew she was the one who took his friend away, just as he was about to shoot a Canon at her, Optimus stopped him. He looked up and gave a questioning look.

❝We will wait for her to wake first!❞

As if on que, she did, she opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was Ironhide's cannons in her face and then Optimus and the others looking down at Bumblebee who laid there.

〝W-what happened?〞

❝You destroyed Bumblebee, that's what happened...❞

❝Enough, Ironhide. However, he is correct, your little stunt destroyed his spark, the lifeform keeping him alive has been cracked because of your wrong doing..❞

She looked down and there it was, the mask that clearly caused everything, she caused this? She killed Bumblebee and for what gain? To kill the Decepticons but in turn, kill the autobots? That wasn't her plan or her idea of victory at all...

She slowly climbed up, with what little strength she had left, she crawled towards Bee, his optics flickering on and off, she really did do a number on him. . . Reaching a hand inside of her bag, taking out the Ocarina Of Time, she thought before placing it to her bloody lips, she knew what she had to do, rewind time but it'll only work for one, she didn't care about herself, she couldn't be the reason he died, she just couldn't. Though, first, she'd give that song a try, the song came up with herself, the song that hasn't been perfected yet but, she was willing to try it.

Playing the Song Of Resurrection, a song of which, if worked, would bring back the dead in turn for the one playing it, she did, she chose him over herself, playing the sofa melody, rewinding time for him but not for her, instead, she gained the swords mark on her chest, her attire hiding it from all eyes though, he was saved, she, wasn't however, her heart hurt, the pain unbearable but she kept it in, hiding her own suffering, she stood up, bareing the pain before walking back inside of the cave, now, she was hiding in the darkest, deepest point of the cave, furthest point it could go and there, she laid down, both palms holding onto her chest where her heart beat slowled dramatically.

He was going to be okay.
He WAS okay, he is alive.

That was all she cared about, Bumblebee was alive and safe, she maybe the one who caused it but now, she is the one who is feeling and taking it. She deserved it, not him. It was supposed to be her anyway. Her eye lids tired and heavy, she'll close them, just for a little while, peaceful, yet everything she saw was nothing but darkness, even the light at the end of the tunnel was just blackness. . She must rest now, rest. . . Now. . . . . .

He was healed, like it nothing ever happened, yet he saw her, the pain in her eyes, the blood that suddenly soaked through the cloths of her clothing, her eyes was filled with pain, agony and sadness, he saw it as she got up to leave, he could tell, the pain she was in, yet she kept it to herself. He heard everything, he saw everything, his spark was cracked but he still had some life but it wouldn't have been long as the crack got bigger and eventually, it would have shattered. Thanks to her, it would and never came.