Chapter 18

Bumblebee didn't even wait to take his chance again, running towards Megatron while he was busy, he took the chance.

Soundwave pinned Ratchet but Jazz had shot his head, as for Optimus and Ironhide, they dealt with Shockwave, Optimus stabbed him and the lifted his sword upwards, slicing him in half while Ironhide held him in place. Optimus ran to go help Bumblebee,

❝...You're mad that she wants me?! I was leaving here!❞

Optimus ran and from behind, he stabbed Megatron in the back of his head and just as he was about to make another move, he quickly pulled his blade out and stepped away and Bumblebee's optics widened, yeah he was pissed, angrier than angry and as Linkia ran towards Bumblebee from behind, he used his full strength again, body weight included to finish it off, the hammer smashed through his spark, he fell dead in place, he quickly turned when he saw her gunning for him, now his attention is towards her, raising his hammer once more, he thrashers it in a downward swing against her blade, once again, though was sparring with each of their weapons clinging to gain victory, she almost instantly fell to her knees, kneeling down as if he was a King, her hands gripped tightly onto her blade, right palm on the hilt of the handle while her left goes straight onto the light green blade itself, not without any injuries as it cut even deeper, at this point, she didn't care if she lost her fingers so long as she doesn't fall to the likes of his hammer, there was just no way in hell, the Harbringer of death, would lose to Bumblebee the Autobot, she needed to move before the energy blade disconnects, breaking as he had already caused it to crack quite badly, with what little strength she has left, she pushes off of the ground with her feet, just enough force to move out of the way, just as she did so, she looked around to find that all of the Decepticons had offlined completely broken sparks, she was the only one stiff fighting, Optimus, Jazz, Ratchet and Ironhide all surrounded them as they had an all out battle, at least they didn't step in to help, which means this battle is only between the two.

He swings his hammer up towards his shoulder plate as he gives a moment to point, a happy whirring sound as he could see victory in his eyes, she was struggling against his shere strength, now, it was time to use the power before the Blade would shatter and turn back into the Master Sword, it wouldn't be long before that would happen unless she can recharge its power, she just needed a little time, time she didn't really have, there he goes, running towards her with huge stomps, she needed to do this now, moving her left hand down to her handle, both hands now tightly held, one above the other as she held the blade diagonally across her chest, arms only slightly bent as they was held out in front of herself, the very bottom of the blade had a light glow wrapping around it, forming a ring like state as it slides up the rest of the blade, Bumblebee saw this and throws his fucking hammer at her, crack--shatter, her eyes widened as she's now left with staring at her Master Sword, he white hues look towards Bumblebee who is now right in front of her, grabbing his hammer once again before slashing the blunt end right towards the side of her, her eyes followed this as she quickly backflipped, instantly rising her sword skyward, her stare became dark as well as cold, now she means business, she just needs to hold him off for a few minutes for her Double Edged Helix blade to recharge up to use it once again, for now, she'll keep his attention but trying her best to keep her distance as the size comparison with the Master Sword to the Double Helix is far smaller, meaning it would be tiny compared his to hammer. Her sword shined a bright blue within a single second and with a single flick of her wrist, an energy attack would be sent directly towards Bumblebee, slicing the top layer of metal from his face plate, she went for another one but didn't have time due to Bee clearly being more pissed and grabbing her before throwing her onto Megatron's boot.

〝. . . . Shit! This isn't going to be easy to subdue him.〞

She thought to herself, pushing herself back up, her blade becoming that of the real Double Helix Blade, this, seemed to caused Bumblebee to take this more seriously as his warriors face mask comes down to protect his face, his hammer held high and ready, she had no protection but these tiny pieces of armour that was actually made for decoration, her blade down by her thighs, they both begin to run towards each other, Linkia uses this chance to fire three shots of powerful sword beams towards him but he just uses his hammer to skid past them, nevertheless, this wasn't over yet, once they got close enough to touch, they both swung their weapons at one another, Bumblebee's aiming to upper cut while she aimed for his side, hoping to break one of his front bumpers off to reveal his spark, she got it, it did fall off with her slice but as soon as she did so, she was sent flying upwards, her blade catching across his shield, he lifts it up, his blue optics watching her, readying to take another hit, she falls back down, as he takes another swing, she uses her sword to push herself away just so she could land, once she did, her blade was once again, met with his full body weight and strength, combined into one clashing down against her swords blade, he lifted it off just to repeat himself, he did this a few times until she was finally on her knees, kneeling to him with her left palm bleeding since she kept it onto the blade to keep him from squashing her, her arms became weakened, thus, her hand slipping from her grip as the top slipped off, the blade only held by one single hand, this blade was a two handed blade, she had lost. . . Against him, even though she was still holding him back even if only a tiny bit, she knew she wasn't strong enough when it came to pure strength, power, yes, strength, not a chance, Bumblebee eased up on the pressure as she lowered her weapon, the blade turning back into that of the Master Sword before dropping onto the ground, his hammer now pushed against her throat, with his free digit, he'd reach down without any protesting, he peeled off the mask without issue, once it was off, he moved his hammer down by his side. Standing proudly as he was, victorious in the whole outcome between, Megatron, Linkia vs Bumblebee.