Chapter 14

Bumblebee went to go help Optimus, taking care of Megatron whom who was already falling back, calling for a retreat, leaving the place as Optimus got back up off his feet to try and stop him, he was badly damaged himself but he was fine, Bee too.

Shockwave got up and left as well, not before dealing damage to them all and then fleeing the scene.

Everyone met back up, everyone worse for ware as they showed up, eyeing each other up before their optics searched her own. They didn't know whether she'd fight them as well or not, considering she did before, and this time, Oni over took her body worse than before, if it ever got to one hundred percent, then it'll be game over Linkia and it'll only be Oni left, overun with her body.

❝..You going to attack us, again?❞

Jazz questioned, Ironhide and Bee ready to fight, Optimus had his doubts but didn't take them upon himself to strike first. Oni just stared at each of them before stopping on Bumblebee, he stared her deep in her white hues and already wished he didn't, he could see everything the other Decepticon saw before meeting his own fate and Bumblebee felt like he couldn't move until Ironhide slapped the back of his head, making him move and regain his movements again. Though, she was still staring at him and he didn't know why.

❝Linkia, say somethin' please...❞

Ironhide asked, but still no response, only thing she did was walk towards Bee, her sword hold against her shoulder, each step she took, Optimus took towards her, if she was to try anything, he'd need to remove the mask. Once she was in front of him, she'd lower her blade before holding her free hand out for him to take, so, he did so and she moved it up towards her face, he was confused until Optimus spoke.

❝Remove the mask, Bumblebee. He wants you to take it off.❞

She turned her head towards Optimus and then back at Bumblebee, stilling holding his digit before she removed her hand, Oni wanted him to be the one to remove the mask, he didn't know why nor did he understand but, he peels the mask off of her face and within a flash of a second, Linkia returned to her normal state but unconscious, he quickly caught her so she wouldn't hurt herself.

❝I'm surprised he let you remove it. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that you both love each other...❞

Jazz sighed, Linkia soon opened her eyes and smiled as soon as she saw Bumblebee and everyone else was alive and well.

〝I'm.... glad you're all alright. Bee? Don't tell me I tried to kill you again?〞

She pointed to the mask he was holding, he shakes his head with a smile.

❝No, he wanted me to remove it for some reason. He came over and put my finger there....❞

〝Really? That's unlike him, I'm just glad you're not hurt.〞

She stood up right and leaned into him, he leaned down and she nuzzled against his face, her right hand gently caressing his cheek.

〝Did we win?〞

Optimus nodded, Ironhide mentioned about her saving him and then Bee even mentioned that she saved him as well, again, but she sighed because, it wasn't actually her, it was Oni Link.

〝I think he likes you. Y'know? But from now on, I won't put this mask on. It's not the same, I'd rather protect you all with my own hands and not relying on others powers or beings to do the dirty work for me. However, if the time truly calls for it, then, I will.〞

She pulled away from Bumblebee, looking at all of the destruction and chaos that was evidently caused to the city, she places her Master Sword back into its sheath on her back before taking out her Ocarina Of Time. Bumblebee placed his digit onto it with a sad whirr.