Chapter 24

Decan takes both of her hands into his own, a warm smile on his lips, he leans in to her before giving her a kiss on her cheek before pulling her into another hug.
They pull away as he makes his way to his car, she watched him get inside before driving away. The Autobots was shocked that he left her, she just looked towards Bee who had her blade, she could see the handle after he had put it safely next to his spark, he saw her looking at it, did she want it back? She saw the handle but that wasn't the only thing she saw, she walked towards him, once in front of him, he takes opens his chassis and she reached in, removing the blade before reaching for something else, her bag, it had caught onto the blade. She places the sword on the ground before reaching into her bag, Optimus stepped closer to see what she was doing, she takes it out, there in her palm, laid the Fierce Deity's mask, he sighed..

〝Take it.〞

His eyes widened, she held it out for Bumblebee to take, he takes it but what was left in her hand was something else, the mask was hiding it, she holds it up closer to him.

❝It's a...❞

〝A Bee flying around a heart? Yes, i.. made this out of wood a few months ago. I made it so, I could remember you. It's for you, because, I don't want it anymore.〞

He genuinely saddened by that, he does take it, she was standing there with a huge smile on her face.
Her right palm sliding up his cheek before holding his metal.

〝I don't want it because, I want you. I don't need a fake Bee around my heart when my heart belongs to him, you, Bumblebee.〞

That was when he made happy whirrs and beeps as he placed them next to his spark in the little chamber. She turned around to face the others as Decan pulled up again.

〝Thank you, for everything you've done. You've all freed me, you showed me how to care, how to love. I'm sorry I've been such a burden to you all, I know I'm a hard one to deal with, but I assure you, I do, love you all, like my family. .〞

"Linkia, we need to go."

She didn't look back at Bee and instead, she got into his car.
Bumblebee was sad to see her leave, seeing her get into his car, Optimus smiled towards him as they left, Bee confused.

❝Bumblebee, we shall stay here until morning.❞

Optimus said, they all agreed, Bumblebee he stood, looking over the railings, holding the little trinket she gave to him, she didn't want it because she has him, he felt happy that she found someone, someone truly worthy of looking after her, sad because Decan, wasn't him.

It was night time and Decan came back to speak with Optimus before walking over to Bumblebee.

"Bee, right? I just want you to know, there's someone waiting for you. They specifically wanted you. If you go down to that tent there."

He pointed towards a huge tent a white one, it was at least five miles away yet, with how tall it was, it could be seen.

"They're waiting for you. They said.. they wanted to battle you, this time, they would win."

❝Bumblebee, don't hold anything back, this is between you and them, we will be here. Take your hammer and don't let up.❞

Jazz said, Bumblebee picked up his hammer, and went down to the tent, he was confused but, whoever it was, wanted to fight him again. He sighed, not getting much of a break here, he finally walks inside and there, standing on the other side, was Linkia, holding her sword with a smile on her lips. He had to fight her again?

She raised her blade upwards, she was wearing a different dress, this, was one that her friend gave to her, it was made just for her, a battle dress fit for a Princess.