Chapter 11

She didn't look at him but, she knew he was there and not Bumblebee. She was just watching the waterfalls, the heavy stream was like a dream, it didn't seem real, she'd never seen a waterfall like this before.

〝What does it feel like?〞

She questioned, still without looking at him. He slightly tilted his head but soon, a smile formed upon his lips.

❝Love? If you truly love someone, you would think about them more than anyone else, for me, I wanted nothing more than to be with the one I loved.. when I left her after seeing her spark destroyed, it felt like a whole piece of me was missing but, I knew I couldn't have it back so, I left it behind to keep my team safe. If you love someone, you'll just know, do you, love Someone?❞

Hearing his question, she turned to look at him, it was still weird to see him in his holoform, her cheeks a bright pink and for him, that already answered his question without her saying so.

〝If your heart feels like it's shattered when that person leaves or dies then, yes..〞

❝I see....❞

His smile faded as he stood up, she turned back to watch the waterfall as he turned to walk away.

❝I'll leave you for a moment, I need to speak to my team. Will you be alright?❞

〝Yes, I'll be fine. You go. .〞

He nodded but she couldn't see him, he walked back to the others while she sat in thought.

Did she really love him? Is this what love really feels like? Was she, in love with that she lost?

For now, all she was thinking about was the moment Link had told her he loved her and that she should be with him, it was all that suddenly came into her mind, she didn't know if she loved him for real, but she wanted to find out.

Standing up, she turned to climb down the rocks and there, everyone was, for some reason, even Link stood there and Bee was glaring daggers at him, she jumped down and walked over to them both. She got closer to Link, who's eyes widened.

〝So, you had a fairy too?〞

"Yes. Listen Linkia, i-"

He was cut off when she stepped closer, placing her palms onto his cheeks, leaning closer to him, gulping before moving her lips closer to his and before they could finally meet his, she stopped herself, something was telling her, this wasn't right, she looked down at his hands now slowly sliding across her hips, there, something shined brightly on his ring finger, a ring sat, he was. . . Married? She pushed him away and sighed, though, it didn't hurt her, her heart was completely normal, she turned to face Bumblebee who was saddened but now giving Link a death glare, as if to say, touch her and he'll kill him. Seeing that, she smiled but faded as fast as it came when she turned back to him, he pulled her closer to himself and moved in for the kiss.

He never got the kiss off her though, well, he did but he didn't, he kissed something and when he heard laughter and an unhappy whirring sound, he opened his eyes to be met with a giant digit, he was kissing Optimus' digit like it was meant to be, he held Linkia in his free servo.

Bumblebee was making those upset and angry whirrs towards him, Linkia was just laughing.

"What the hell?"

❝...I may not know much about the human race, or the Hylian race but one thing for sure, you're with someone else. There is no way that i, leader of the Autobots, will allow you to hurt my comrades, despicable!❞

Everyone agreed with Prime, Linkia blinked, did he call her his comrad even after everything she's done? Nevertheless, this was just getting good.

〝Link.. you're married, where is your wife?〞