Chapter 16

After everyone met up, Ratchet told them what he pointed to Optimus, he managed to get the bag back off of Bumblebee and inside the bag was a few bottles, one had some liquid in it, the bottle itself said on a small label, it was great for healing, so when everyone left he poured it down her throat and got her to swallow it, she didn't swallow it all though as most of it went everywhere and then she started to have a fit. Meaning she only had a little bit, he didn't actually give her any medication before that, and that when she started to have a fit, she couldn't breathe at all and as soon as she had that small amount, her body stopped shaking and she started gasping for air. Being wide eyed, no one really understands her at all, or why she had this much stuff to heal, that many weapons and a lot of them would definitely kill, one of them was a iron ball with spikes on, on a long iron chain, it was very heavy as well, no one really knew anything about her, only what she wanted them to know. What secrets was she hiding, what was her life like, who was she, really?

It had been a few hours and a lady came out again, she looked down before walking towards Ratchet, pulling him away from the other's prying ears.

"If you want to go see her.. i suggest you do it no-"

Yeah, no, no one heard everything she said, they only heard the sadness in her voice after she said, "want to go see her" and they all went inside the room, she didn't know where to put herself as giant robots just ignored her words. Ratchet, at least, stayed.

❝Linkia...❞

Optimus spoke as everyone used their holoforms to go into her room, yet, she wasn't there, the room was empty and Ratchet came and told them she's in the recovery room, you know, where patients go to recover, he told them only two can enter at a time and when he pointed towards the room, Everyone, ran inside, ignoring the fact that only two was allowed, guess they'll be making an exception for them.

Optimus was the first one in and he stopped short in the doorway at what he saw, there Linkia laid, with her wrists and ankles tied to the bed, she was in shackles and Ratchet came in, telling them they had to because she kept attacking everyone, they gave her something to keep her relaxed, so she wouldn't be a danger to herself or anyone else. He just wanted to know if she was alright and a smile formed, giving him his answer. Bumblebee waited behind the wall next to the door, he didn't enter the room, he still felt saddened that she left him, but he heard she was going to be just fine which made him happy to know. He also didn't know how he felt about her anymore, Ironhide saw this questioning look and stayed with him until he wanted to see her himself.

❝Linkia, how are you feeling now?❞

Optimus was confused when Ratchet asked that, wasn't she still out cold? But she wasn't clearly, as she lifted her left shackled hand slightly, it wouldn't go far as she was chained down. She never opened her eyes though, this whole time, they've been closed and it didn't help that she had a bandage over her head, covering her eyes.

〝Can you untie me, please?〞

She finally spoke, her voice cracking, Ratchet stepped closer to her but she couldn't see him.

❝I'm afraid I can't do that.. can you tell me, what are you supposed to do?❞

Optimus and the others was even more confused with his questions to her, why was he asking her those?

〝I'm supposed to be out there, saving my home.〞

❝Do you know why? Is it under threat?❞

〝Gerudo King Ganondorf, he was supposed marry me, and I him, i didn't want to be married to him, my heart doesn't belong to him. He is destroying my home, as we speak, I must stop him before it's too late, my parents.. let me go, please..〞