Chapter Two: Rules

A/N: About the cake... my springform pan broke. Practically nothing was in the pan, but everything was on the baking sheet (which I put it on in case it decided to leak, as it was second-hand and two bucks). I am very sad.

As soon as everyone unpacked, you called a meeting. This meeting was very important, as it regarded a very important person.

"So, I'm setting the rules right now. I don't care what you say, these are my rules. Michael, I am looking specifically at you." You glanced at the man in the blue jumpsuit before continuing.

"Rule number one: I am allowed to go out when I feel like it. I have a friend who I told we would go out to dinner once a week, and none of you are coming with me. This is our time to be friends. Not mine, his, and Tiffany's; not mine, his, and Billy's; mine and his." You announced.

"You told someone where you were?" Charles gawked. "Are you stupid?"

"Relax; I told him that my mom owned property in the woods, and I just wanted to be away from people. He knows I'm in the woods, but he doesn't know where." You explained.

"Wait, wait, wait. He?" Billy inquired.

"Yes, he. I tried to reconnect with all my other friends, but they ditched me. He was the only one who didn't." You admitted. "Rule number two: I am not going back in that cell. It was my brain that decided to move back here, and I refuse to be a prisoner in the house that I wanted to move back into."

"Wait, hang on, question." Jeff interrupted. "Is this house on your mom's property?"

"No, you idiot!" You cried. "That was a lie! I didn't want him to know where exactly I was going! Now, no more questions until I finish!"

Jeff rolled his eyes and leaned back on the couch.

"Rule number three: If I go out, not a single one of you is going to follow me unless I tell you to. Chances are, I'm probably just going to the store or to hang out with C/N." You listed off your last rule, revealing 'his' name.

"Who's C/N?" Pennywise asked.

God, with that big of a head, you would've thought that he'd piece it together.

"The guy who didn't ditch me after everyone else did. Now, no more questions. I'm going to call C/N. I told him I would as soon as I unpacked." You sauntered out to the front porch and sat down on the steps, pulling your phone from your pocket and dialing C/N's number.

"That was fast."

_______________________________________

"Loomis, what do you think about Y/N's friend?" Freddy asked, looming (slight pun there) in the doorway of your shared bedroom.

"We'll see. You know I'm going to follow her when she goes out, right?" He replied, looking up from his laptop.

"Yeah, I figured. Do you think he knows about us?" Freddy inquired.

"I don't know. I mean, there's a fat chance Y/N didn't tell him about us before, but I don't think she would've told him that she's moving back in with us." Billy thought. "Chances are, he would've told the police."

"Yeah, that's fair." Freddy agreed. "You hungry? I think Y/N might grab us a pizza tonight."

"Oh, my God. Do you know how long it's been since I had pizza?" Billy said.

"Probably since that last time we all had pizza." Freddy replied. "Maybe seven months ago?"

"Yeah. They didn't serve pizza at Juvie."

"Wait, Juvie? I thought you were in your twenties." Freddy analyzed.

"Dude, I'm seventeen. I turn eighteen in January." Billy sighed. "Now, go. I'm going to change."

"Why?" Freddy asked.

"Because it's cold and shorts aren't cutting it." Billy replied.

A/N: I don't know Loomis' birthday, so I chose Skeet Ulrich's birthday. He played Loomis, so it's close enough.

Freddy closed the door and Billy did as he said. Billy grabbed a pair of sweatpants and exchanged his shorts for the sweats. He wondered if you were actually going to grab pizza. According to his watch, it was nearly six-thirty (Military time: 18:30), and he was starting to feel hungry.

Billy went downstairs and out onto the front porch, where you had just ended the conversation with C/N.

"We're going to dinner tomorrow." You announced. "Speaking of which, I'm going to grab pizza for dinner. Can you check with everyone else and see if they're down?"

"Yeah, that's fine. Actually, can I ask you something?" Billy asked.

"Okay, shoot."

"Did you tell your friend that you moved back in with us?" He inquired.

"Do I look like an idiot?" You adjured. "Of course, I didn't. All I said was that my mom owned property in the woods and that I was moving there to get away from people."

"Alright." Billy sounded unsure, but his face didn't show any signs of doubt. He turned to go back inside and ask the others about the pizza.

"And by the way, I'm down with Pizza. But no stuffed crust. It tastes sad. I don't know who thought it was a good idea."

A/N: Another set-up chapter, I'm sorry. Things will start kicking off in the next one. Also, what's your opinion on stuffed crust? I'm with Loomis on this one.