Chapter 13: Liu-ser, Pt. 2

A/N: So I ordered a book with 275 case files of Serial Killers and I am very excited to read it. Now, someone help me convince myself that I don't need an intervention and that this is not an addiction to true crime, simply a hobby. Also, there's no way Ted Bundy wasn't a pyromaniac and I really want to prove it without no physical evidence to show someone (I used to get my facts from Serial Killers by Parcast, my favorite podcast place), so a book will do me some good, even though I have an individual book on him. 

"Are you here to see Jeff?" You asked suddenly. 

"Woods? Yes." Liu chewed hungrily on his quesadilla, which was already a quarter gone. "Sit down, please. I'd like to talk about him." 

You sat down on the couch across from Liu. Your posture was better than it had ever been, given that you were ready to book it across an ocean if this man threatened you. His calm demeanor didn't help. 

"How's Jeff's temper?" Liu asked. 

"He's fiery." 

"What's the worst it's done for him?" 

"He killed the man who tried to taxidermy his dog." 

"Smile? He's dead?" 

"Yes." 

"Good. That dog was satanic, almost as bad as him." Liu was now down to a single slice left. 

"Let me ask you something; how long have you been a killer?"

"I'm not." 

"Then why are you here?" 

"You don't need to know." You stood up and grabbed the plate from his hand, which was now empty. 

In the kitchen, you met Jeff, who had rallied up the troops. Everyone who was still alive was in the kitchen and they were all peaking around the corner, trying to get a good look at the younger brother. 

"What's the plan of attack?" You whispered to Jeff, praying that Liu didn't here you. 

"That depends on him. I want you all to stay back here, and come in if things heat up." Jeff paused and looked up, his eyes shining sadly. "I know I'm going to die tonight. I want you guys to do something once that happens. Bury me in a suit and brush my hair. It's what my mom wanted me to wear to that stupid party. Also, once I'm dead, do me a favor." Jeff paused to add a dramatic effect. "Kill Liu."

Let's face it, everyone in the room was expecting Jeff to say that. However, it still came as a shock to you. Liu was his brother. And, yeah, they each wanted each other dead, but would Liu actually follow through with the plan? Would you have to follow through with Jeff's last wish? Well, you were going to do it anyways, you just served him a raw chicken quesadilla. There was a small chance that it was going to kill him, but you had been a good person and led as good of a life as you could. Three strikes and you're out is the rule, so this was only a warning if it didn't work. 

Jeff gave everyone one final look before stepping out of the kitchen. Jeff was walking into a deathtrap, and he knew it. You almost wanted to reach out, grab his hand, and tell him just how ridiculous this was. He's Jeff The Killer! Did you have to reiterate his name to himself? He's a murderer! He should just do what he does best. 

"Liu." 

"Jeff, hello. Please, sit." 

"Don't tell me to sit in my own house." 

"Well, you just sat down. Does it matter?" 

"Not to me." 

"Fair enough. I'd like to have a civil conversation."