Epilogue

You woke up in a hospital, hooked up to an I.V. You panicked, thinking you were playing a rematch of the game. However, you calmed down when you saw that there were doctors and nurses there instead of tape players. 

"Oh, you're awake." The nurse in your room spoke. 

"Billy. W-where's Billy, I need Billy." You stammered, throwing the sheets off of you. 

"Lie back down and I'll tell you what happened." She calmly stated, gently pushing you back down and placing the sheets back over you. 

"A man found you in the road. He said he asked if you were alright, but all you said was for him to help you. He brought you here, seeing your wrist and head. Your injuries consist of several deep wounds, which have already been stitched, a concussion, burns on your hand identical to that of a doorknob, and a fractured ankle." The nurse explained. 

"Great. Where's Billy?" You demanded. 

"Billy... Was he the other man at the scene?" She asked. 

You nodded vigorously. 

"I'm- I'm afraid Billy didn't make it. He'd had his neck broken. I really shouldn't be telling you this, but someone had turned it in a full circle." The nurse grimaced. "Are you hungry? You should eat." 

"Soup, please." You said through tears. "Can I watch the news?" 

The nurse smiled and turned the T.V channel to the news. 

"-several graves, all of which are marked with the recent escaped serial killers. One of them was found inside, who died not long ago. Billy Loomis' body was found away from here, but we are assuming that he lived her as well, due to the fact that he lived her before the FBI raided the house late last year. The only person missing is Jedidiah Sawyer, who police believe may have gone into hiding. More on that at ten." The news anchor said. 

"Good luck, Jed. Say hi to Billy for me." 

A/N: That's a wrap, folks! Thanks for reading. The next book will be started today! No, it's not a threequel. I can't do that because everybody's dead.