Chapter 11: Brother

A/N: I'll be the first to admit that I am the most indecisive person on the face of the Earth. However, I finally made a decision. I think that Holes would be a better book to do. Obviously, I can always do others, but Holes is an all-time favorite. If you have Disney Plus, it's on there. I;m pretty sure it's on Netflix, too. If you aren't sure where else to find it, look up where to watch Holes. It's an amazing movie, 10/10 would watch eight times in a row without a break. 

_______________

"Norman's gone. Want to make the headstone while I dig?"

After a moment, you a got 'ping' back.

"Sure. Shovel's in the garage." 

By the time you were made it out to the little graveyard on the side of the house (which was no more than five minutes after Jeff left), Smile's grave was already filled. Jeff pushed past you and you could smell everything that had ever been on his hoodie. Blood, death, sweat, alcohol, dirt, there was even a slight bit of cologne left from only God-knows-what. You didn't even think that Jeff wore deodorant, considering how atrocious he usually smelled. 

Digging the hole wasn't too hard. It was only six feet long and six feet deep. It was getting out of it that was going to be the hard part. 

"Yo!" You screamed out. "Somebody help me!" 

No response. 

"Stupid serial killers. Only thinking about themselves." You mumbled, pulling out your phone. 

"Give up already?" Billy's voice taunted on the other end. 

"No. I need you to bring out Norman." You replied.

"Why can't you?" He inquired, sounding quite bored.

"Because I'm stuck in the hole." You murmured, embarrassed. 

"What? Speak up." He instructed. 

You knew full well that Billy heard you. But, being Billy, he had to hear it loud and clear. 

"I'm stuck in Norman's grave!" You yelled, hoping someone else would here you. 

Billy cackled on the other side of the line, and you heard what was probably a knee-slap. 

"Loomis, I swear to God, if you don't bring Norman and a ladder out here, I will go to the police." You sighed. 

"Not if you can't get out!" He laughed. 

"Okay, yeah, ha-ha. Joke's over, Bill. Just get over here." You hung up and sat down in the grave. 

'It'd be kind of ironic if this became my grave, since I dug it. I dug my own grave.' You thought, pushing your hair back. As you did, a gust of wind blew threw the air. There was a certain feeling that came with it, and you knew it. It was familiar from every year. 

"Oh, my God, it's fall." 

"Really? It took you that long to figure it out? There's, like, two weeks until Halloween." Billy asked. He was looming (see what I did there?) over you with Norman by his side. 

"Yeah, it did. Now, get me outta here." You admitted, standing up.

Billy reached out his hand and you grabbed it. He pulled hard and you pretty much climbed up the side of the grave. Billy gave one hard tug and you came flying out of the grave. You ended up landing with your elbow right on his ribcage. 

"Oh, God! What are your elbows made of, the same thing Ozzy Osbourne's made of?" He cried out in pain. 

A/N: For those who don't get it, Ozzy Osbourne did a lot of drugs and drank a lot of alcohol back when he had an early career. It's what got him kicked out of his band and started his solo career. He's still kicking, somehow. Basically, Billy's asking how your elbows are so strong.