Chapter Nineteen: This Game Sucks

A/N: Last chapter! There will be an epilogue, so don't leave just yet. I finished Criminal Minds, and now I'm watching The Unsettling. It's short, but I really like it. It is kind if cheesy, though; like it was low-budget. Oh, and this chapter brings a whole new slasher to the story. But, he's only here for the chapter. 

Sobs wracked your frame as Billy led you into your bedroom. He had to force you to lay down before he got into his bed. 

"Try to get some rest. We'll take care of Michael in the morning." Billy said, rather loudly, if I may add. 

Little did you know, Michael wouldn't be dragged down the stairs tomorrow. 

_________________

You woke up with a killer headache, and your back was sore. The ceiling wasn't wooden, it looked like something you'd see in a hospital. Where was Billy? Where were you?

You sat up, and looked around. It looked like you were in a doctor's office, just minus the doctor. 

"Billy?" You called out. 

"Y/N? Is that you?" Billy groggily. 

"Yeah. Yeah, where are we?" 

"I don't know, but I can't see you." 

"Well, sit up, idiot." 

Billy sat up, and you both looked at each other. After a moment of eye contact, you began to examine each others' faces. Billy had a nasty cut on the side of his head, and it looked like it only recently stopped bleeding; within five minutes. 

"What happened to us?" He asked, breaking eye contact. 

"I don't-" You paused, seeing something by the wall. "Know." 

You tried to get up, but you fell down again. You were chained to something. Following the chain the chain with your eyes, and saw that it ended at the stupid chair that you sit on at the doctor's office. 

"Billy, look at your foot." 

"Why would I need to- oh. Why are we chained to chairs?" 

"Trust me, if I knew, you'd know, too." 

You crawled over to the thing, which turned out to be a package. You opened it, and inside were three things. There were two tapes and a tape player. One had 'PLAY ME, BILLY' written on it. The other had 'PLAY ME, Y/N' on it. 

"We've each got a tape. I'll play mine first, I guess." You said, taking the box and crawling back to your spot on the floor. 

After some slight clicking sounds, the tape began to play and a gravelly voice filled the room. 

"Hello, Y/N. You don't know who I am, but I know who you are. You are here because of yourself. You see, you took care of Glen while your roommates- or, shall I say, kidnappers- were in jail. Glen wasn't happy. Glen was sad. Do you know why? Because you sat in bed all day, emptying bottle after bottle of beer. Glen could hear you crying at night, and it mad him sad. Glen was a good person. But you aren't. I will give you once chance to redeem yourself. Look at the clock over the door. It will start after Billy hears his tape. Once that's done, you will have twelve hours to solve my puzzle. Look in the mirror. Do you feel angry with what you've become? Only one of you will make it out alive. After that clock stops, the doctor will see you." 

Angry with yourself? Why? You took the tape out of the player and passed it to Billy, who looked just as confused. 

"Do you think that was a clue to how to get out of here?" You asked yourself. 

"Hello, Billy. You don't know who I am, but I know who you are. You are here because of yourself. I'm sure I don't need to remind you, but I will anyways. You're a murderer. Counting Samuel Loomis and Liu Woods, you've killed six people. That makes you a serial killer. You know it's morally wrong. But, yet, you continue to do it. I will give you one chance to redeem yourself. Look at the clock over the door. It will start as soon as this tape is over. Once it is, you'll have twelve hours to solve my puzzle. These walls will keep you enclosed. You'll want to try and break out. Only one of you will make it out alive. After that clock stops, the doctor will see you."