Chapter 12: Liu-ser, Pt. 1

A/N: Y'all creepy pasta fans AIN'T ready for this one, I guarantee it. Also, I gotta ask-- Team Captain America or Team Iron Man? My sister and I can never agree. I don't really watch Marvel, but I prefer Iron Man because my Spidey-senses tell me he's so much cooler than Captain America. My sister wasn't too happy about that sentence; but it's because I used the term 'Spidey-senses'. Judging by the current vibes of the room, it's going to start raining down hellfire. And here I am without an umbrella.

"Liu, as in your brother?" You asked, flabbergasted.

"No, Liu as in Liu Yifei. Yes, Liu, my brother!" Jeff pushed his hair out of his face, obviously feeling like you. "He's supposed to be dead, there's no way that he could be-"

"Hang on, is that what you meant by 'closure'? You thought Liu was dead?"

"Yes! I looked him up on the prison computer and it showed his obituary! It had his exact birthday and picture and it even talked about me!" He cried.

"Well, then, let's go! Elliott's smart, he'll figure something out!" You grabbed Jeff from the dirt parking lot and chucked him into the passenger's seat.

"No, no, Y/N, you don't get it." Jeff sighed as you started the engine.

"Well, then, explain it to me." You gave Jeff a side-glance before returning your eyes to the road.

"The last thing I said to Liu was, quote, 'Just go to sleep'. Liu's going to hold a grudge, and I know it! Liu and I didn't fight much, but we wouldn't talk for days after we did. It's been years and we haven't been able to talk it out." Jeff paused to let out the most tired sigh you've ever heard.

"So, he's going to let out over a decade of unreleased rage on you." You concluded.

"Y/N, I'm going to die." Jeff's voice began to break. "I'm going to die because I didn't kill him."

You felt so confused when Jeff began to cry. You didn't think it was possible. You know, with him being all macho-man and having a holier-than-thou mindset. Yeah, you knew his emotions were kind of out-of-whack since Smile died, but you never thought that you'd see him cry.

Honestly, you didn't know what to do. If you tried to console him, you'd probably be reminded just how macho Jeff was. You didn't want to ignore him, because then he'd say that you didn't care about him. If you offered him a tissue, he'd probably throw it out the window, and (judging by the fact that there was a 'LITTER AND IT WILL HURT' sign about ten yards up), that was going to do more harm than good. What were you supposed to do?

"Kleenex?" You offered, holding up a small, pocket-sized packet of tissues.

Jeff took all the tissues out of the packet, used one of them to blow his nose, and chucked the packet out the window.

There goes about thirty bucks from your paycheck.

"Thanks." Jeff's tone was nasally, and borderline embarrassed.

"Yep." You replied, wishing you could say, "You owe me thirty bucks."

___________

I watched as Jeff and some girl theorized about me. Jeff was always popular with the girls. This one girl, Jane, I'm surprised that they didn't end up together. I'm pretty sure that Jane's dead, but Jeff will join her soon. I hope that, once he gets to hell, they're roommates. Jeff could use a well-behaved person in his life. Jane was good. I know she was. But she killed some people. I'm going to hell, too. That girl he was with might go, too. Judging by his group of colleagues, she probably is. She looks nice, though. Maybe she's like Jane. I hope she is. I miss Jane.