Part 1

Ellie's POV:

"Lets go" my friend ash says as we all walk out the door toward the jeep to go to the club. Ash was driving  and everyone else was just on there phones or talking.

When I got there is stank of alcohol I walk over to the bar with all my friends as we all take a seat and ruby starts ordering shots I have a bad feeling about tonight my friend they are all light weights I decided not to drink tonight as I didn't want to wake up and feel like shit.

"Come on drink with us" as my friend ash slides me a shot but I push it back to him. "No thanks" I said I didn't want to get drunk tonight.

Hi I'm Ellie I'm 18, I'm 5,3 i know I'm short I have long brown hair and blue eyes. I was wearing a red dress that was quite revealing but oh well it's a club who gives a fuck.

I was at a club with some of my friends and when I tell you I hate clubs I mean I hate them. There so loud, noisy and full of drunk teenagers.

All my friends were all drunk but I was quite responsible drinking and not drunk yet. I watch them dance, I was known as the mum of the group the one that always look after them and doesn't drink much.

A friendly looking guy took a seat next to me he stared down at me from his stool with a smirk on his face. He smelt like cigarettes as if he just came out of the bathroom after a smoking session. He has blonde hair and look in his 20s Damn he was wearing black trousers and a white polo shirt with his sleeves rolled up.

"Hey let me buy you a drink kitten" the man says to me I nod and look back at my friends dancing after a few minutes he says "Here" he pushes the drink to me "thank you" and I drink it.

He nods and just stares at me as if waiting for a reaction after about 5 minutes I start to feel dizzy and my vision is blurry. I felt a hand over  my mouth when I tried screaming for help. I was lifted up by a pair of strong arms that had a strong grip on me and then I felt myself being chucked in a boot of a car and then everything went black.

I open my eyes and I'm sitting in a room handcuffed to a wall I look around to see about 20 women also handcuffed and crying.

What the hell then a man enters the room "finally your awake kitten I have a few questions for you" the man said I noticed it was the same voice from earlier and the same smell of strong cigarettes.

"How old are you kitten" he says I keep my mouth closed not answering him. He then slaps me "answer me!" He says now sounding angry and frustrated.

"18" I say now holding in my tears "good, are you a virgin" he says like it's a normal question you ask on a daily basis. "Y-yes" I say he smirks and chuckles.

"They will like you, name?" He says his smirk returning to a frown "Ellie" what did he mean they will like me he then nods and leaves.

We're am I what is this place these women, Most of them look about 25-30 I was the youngest there.

After about 20 minutes the door opens again "Sarah come with me" a man says and Uncuffs her and one by one everyone got taken away I heard a lot of shouting and cheering what the fuck.

Everyone was gone except me then the door opened and he entered "it's your turn kitten good luck" he uncuffs me and takes me out onto a stage there was a giant crowd all men and they were all wearing suits what the.