Part 8

Ellie's pov:

I open my eyes and blink a few times adjusting to the bright light I was in a hospital bed I started to freak out and look around to see if I was hurt thankful I wasn't.

Wait Antonio I get out of the bed and go looking around the hospital until I find Antonio's room and I run in I see Antonio laying in the bed unconscious.

I sat on the chair next to him holding his hand when he slowly whispers "I think I love you " he opens his eyes and adjusts to the light.

I was shocked I never thought them words would come out of his mouth "I think I love you too" I say smiling.

He pulls me into his chest even though he had many injured he look at me and then closed his eyes and a machine starts to beep.

(I'm not a nurse or doctor and know nothing about it so don't come for me)

I panic and doctors and nurses came flooding in the room and I get pushed out and I sit in the corner of the hospital crying my eyes out.
- - - - -
And here I am 7 years later...

Hey I'm Ellie I'm 25 I have a amazing husband and a beautiful step daughter who was 3 years old. I'm also fine after what happened to Antonio I don't think of Antonio anymore well sometimes it sounds bad but when me and my boyfriend you know do it well I think of Antonio instead on him.
- - - - -
I wake up from my alarm going of and like usual alex wasn't there my husband. I walk down the stairs to see angel playing with my make up and had it all round her face.

"Oh dear angel" I say and she giggles and try's to run with my lipstick but I quickly get to her and take her to the kitchen to clean her up.

I slowly wipe all the make up of her face "that was very naughty" I say and start to tiggle angel.

She giggles loudly "stop mummy i goin to threw up" she says and I let her go and said "I'm sorry baby what do you want for breakfast" I say.

And as expected she yelled "waffles" waffles was angels favourite food any time I asked what she wanted for breakfast, lunch and dinner she wanted waffles.

I looked at her raising my eye brow but she gave me puppy eyes and I caved "okay okay I'll make them for you" I make the waffles and put her favourite fruit strawberry's on top and some whipped cream.

She ate quickly and then started to hiccup I laugh at her slightly and take her to bed for a nap.

SEX COMING UP SO IF YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP

I was making some food for me and Alex when he came in the door and put his keys on a shelf out of angels reach.

He made eye contact and smirked and came over to me, he quickly pushed me against the counter and started to kiss my neck.

"Alex not right now angel just fell asleep" I say and he just shakes his head and starts kissing around my breasts

He looked at me as he picks me up and rushes to the bedroom.

He gets on top of me on the bed and kisses me with lust in his eyes. As he presses himself on stop of me making me want him even more.

I unbutton his shirt and rip it off and put my hands on his abs he takes of my silk pyjamas and leaves me in just underwear.

"Your so fucking hot Ellie" he says and rips of my underwear and then takes his trousers down and boxers to see his growing dick.

He gets on top again and looks at me for consent and I nod and he thrusts into me and I let out a loud moan.

"Your so tight for me" he says as he pushed himself in a out of me faster.

I smirked and pushed him backwards so I was on top and bounced on top of him as he groaned and grabbed my hips making me move faster.

"I-I'm going to c.." I couldn't finish my sentence I released and a few seconds later he did to I get of him and breath heavily for a moment.

Alex then grabbed my waist and cuddled me as I fell asleep I thought to myself in happy I have a family I don't need ace anymore and then I fell asleep.

Short chapter I cringed making this I'm so sorry haha x