Part 9

Antonio's pov:

I didn't die that day but Ellie thinks I did I wanted to keep her safe so I let her continue her normal life because she was safer with her new family.

I watched them every day to see if Ellie was okay I got my men to stay overnight and watch them sleep.

The last 7 years have been the worst years I've ever lived all I want is Ellie. I want Ellie to sleep in my arms, kiss me, love me but it's been years she of course gotten over me but I haven't.

I don't know how much more of this I can stand I wanted to kill her husband I should be in his place I should be there.
- - - -
Sitting in my office looking through paper work one of my men came running into the room not bothering to knock.

"Have you ever heard of knocking you dick!" I yell at him but he doesn't look scared of me but looks scared because of something else.

"B-boss it's Ellie" as soon as I heard that I shot out my chair and grab the man by his neck and lift him in the air "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND!!" I screamed.

"S-she is p-regnant boss" he says and I drop him.

"Pregnant?" I mutter to myself the man runs out of my office pussy.

Her first child should be mine aswell this man took her virginity well of course he did who wouldn't.

I start to throw things around the office and tears start to enter my eyes.

If she has a baby she will never want to come back to me shit!!

I heard a knock and someone enter it was my father I'm not in the mood right now.

"Son WHAT THE FUCK are you crying your a mafia boss FOR FUCKS SAKE GROW UP" he yells and on his way out he mutters "over a stupid slut."

That was fucking it I grab my gun and aim it at his head "fucking bastard never cared about me or mum just cared about your fucking mafia die in hell" I shoot him and I felt stronger then I ever have before I've just killed my father.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I say I've had enough of this I need Ellie I need to hold Ellie I want Ellie.

I pick up my phone and dial the number as it beeps and than it suddenly answers.

"Hello love" I say and I hear silence on the other end on the phone "who is this" I heard Ellie speak I loved her I know I do.

"Ouch has it really been that long" i chuckle spinning on my chair in my office.

"Ace..." she whispers into the phone. "Ellie I need you, I love you seeing you with your husband it's breaking me slowly please come back to me."

"This is a dream your dead your not real stop" I could hear her crying my baby I'm coming for you.

I end the call and slouch down in my chair frustrated and get up and grab my keys.

As I go down the stairs I saw the maids looking terrified but i just ignored it and stomped over to my car and quickly started to drive.

I parked outside Ellie's house it wasn't big but it wasn't small either it was the perfect size for a small family.

I walk up to the door and knock softly and waited patiently.

I tap my foot as a wait for her to answer I would see her for the first time in 7 years.

I heard giggling and I heard her beautiful voice I decided to enter my self. As I was walking in a little girl ran into me "oopsies sowwy" she says this must be Ellie's step daughter.

"That's okay princess where's Ellie" I say crouching down to her so she don't have to look up so far.

"Wo is ellie?" She says she must not know her mums names ellie. Then I saw ellie smiling as she saw me her smile faded.

"Get away from my daughter" she says and quickly picks her up and the little girl giggles.

"Ellie- I'm sorry come back to me" I say as Ellie looks down and shakes her head. "It's been 7 years 7 years Antonio! I'm not leaving my family I love them" she says.

Ouch that hurt "you don't have a fuc.." I was about to say but she cuts me of "don't swear in front of my daughter" why is she so protective of her she's just a little girl maybe her daughter but it should be mine too.

"Ellie come on we're leaving" I say and grab her wrist she rubs her wrist trying to get out of my grip but it tightens.

"I let you go once not again" I say and drag her outside with the little girl in his arms.

She was crying as I put her in the car with the little girl clinging on to her. "Mummy don't cry mummyy the man is nice" she says ad she strokes Ellie's face.

I get in the driver seat and drive home. Our home.

I open the door for her and as she is getting out I grab the little girl in my arms as Ellie just gets out. She knows I won't hurt her or her daughter.

"What's your name princess" I say to her and she giggles at the nicknames and she says "I'm angel and you areee."

"I'm mummy's husband and your new daddy" I say to her she's not the only one who gonna call me daddy...

"Let us go I have a new life a family" Ellie's says  I knew what she meant by that and said "I know your pregnant"