Part 20

Ellie's pov:

I saw that we were being watched and we had to run from the hotel we can't stay there. I don't want to go back to Antonio and I don't need him watching us, I've ran away before how hard will it be to do it again right?

Angel wouldn't stop crying as we left her teddy behind I had to keep telling her we will go back at get it. Unfortunately I don't think we will be able to.

Me and Angel looked around walking trying to find a new hotel to stay in. I felt a few tugs on my leg and hear her say "Mummy can we go home to daddy?" I look down at her and frown.

"Forget about him sweetie" I say picking her up and continuing to walk around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally find a hotel and pay for a room for one night, I look at angel and see her asleep in my arms. I go up to our room and put her in bed bringing the cover over her making sure she's not too cold.

I brush a stand of hair behind her ear, my baby so innocent and pure I've hurt her too much. She's lost her real dad and now the one she actually wanted to be her dad.

To add to that we are basically on the run, don't know where we are gonna be tomorrow I haven't got unlimited money.

I'm going to have to settle somewhere and get a job, I've done it once I can do it again right? I'm also done with men, my baby doesn't deserve to get attached to another dad just for him to leave.

I get up and go in the shower trying to relax but it's impossible all I can think about is Antonio. He showed me so much love and every time I ease up to him he messes everything up.

He knows what he's done, he shouldn't be trying to find me if he really cared he would respect our space.
But maybe he regrets it maybe he's trying to make it up to me but he can't if I keep running.

I come to my senses and see the water turned freezing and I didn't even realise. How long have I been in this shower.

I get out suddenly feeling how cold I actually am I wrap a towel around myself when someone knocks at the door.

Antonio?

No it's probably just someone asking for direction or something I open the door holding my towel tighter around my body.

I look and see a man in a hotel uniform, I give him a questioning look when he just stares at me and doesn't say anything.

We stay there for a minute me shifting my eyes trying to make it less awkward when I notice his name tag.

"Charlie can I help you?" I ask and suddenly he smiles and says "there's someone downstairs here for you but I can't let them up until you say you know them ma'am"

I suddenly panic whose downstairs I shake my head not being able to speak and close the door in his face.

I sit down on the edge of the bed and start thinking when the phone rings. Who know this number? No one?

I leave it to ring when it goes to voice mail, when I suddenly hear his voice.

"Your lucky i care about angel sleeping otherwise I would of shot everyone in this damn hotel and got you myself, for now sleep well Mi amor" then he hung up.

I look all around to see everything normal, how did he know she was sleeping? How did he know we where here?

I go to the window and close the blind and change into a pair of shorts and a baggy T-shirt.

I go to bed and kiss angel on the head "I'm so sorry baby for everything I promise we will be safe from now on" I say and lay my head on the pillow and everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Antonio's pov:

I have flown out to Spain after there pathetic attempt on catching them. They ran as soon as they found out we had eyes on them, I go to the hotel room they were staying at and see it full of stuff.

Abandoned.

Angels favourite teddy lay on the bed tucked in like it was his bed time, I couldn't even imagine the pain angels feeling right now.

Ellie. What's she doing I noticed she stole about two thousand pound from me, I'm not even mad that's like pocket change to me.

But she's flown to Spain payed for one hotel and now is on the run somewhere else probably a hotel. She can't have much money left, she can't survive without me.

She better not even be thinking about settling and getting a job because that will not happen again.

I was cut off my thoughts when I get a call from Marcus finally some hope. "We've found her she's staying in a hotel a mile away I sent you the address" I hang up the phone and get in the car and drive to the address straight away.

I get out to see Marcus and a couple of my men around him looking at the area. I nod at them and walk into the building.

Looking around I notice it isn't the most elegant place, no place for my babies.

I walk to the front desk to see a young man when he sees me he looks frighted, "I would like to see my... wife she goes by the name Ellie and is here with a little girl."

He nods and replies "I have to go alert her and if she allows you to you can go see her please wait here sir" I look at him furious who does he think he is I'll kill him.

No I can't I can't drive them away anymore, after while the man comes downstairs and tells me she doesn't want to see me.

She knows I'm here god who else would it be of course she wouldn't want to see me. I think about going to get them but it would scare Angel she doesn't know about this dangerous world yet and I would like to keep it that way.

I quickly shove the guy to the floor kicking him a few times to make him unconscious. Going behind his desk I look up the room mobile numbers and dial the one connected to the room shes staying in.

I patiently wait for her to pick up the phone but no reply so I left a voice mail. ""Your lucky i care about angel sleeping otherwise I would of shot everyone in this damn hotel and got you myself, for now sleep well Mi amor" then hung up.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi loves, i don't know what I'm doing anymore I feel like no one's interested in reading this book anymore like I'm blabbing on about stuff and I've gone to fast and just repeating stuff.

I'm making a second book called "crisis of lust" that's gonna be properly prepared and gonna go at the right pace and I'll have better uploads.

It might not be uploaded for a while but I'm working on it if anyone really wants me to continue this story I will. If not I'll make a ending pretty soon.

Please stay safe x

Unedited

1254 words