Part 17

Angels pov:

I wake up to daddy sleeping next to me, well I don't know if I can call him that but I want to. I can tell mummy really loves him.

"Daddy can we go eat strawberries?" I ask and he nods. He picks me up and takes me to the kitchen putting me down on a seat and cuts me some strawberries.

"Did you know that i can do a cartwheel?" I ask and he just smiles and says "no I didn't know that but maybe you can show me later princess?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ellie's pov:

Where all sat in the garden when angel wants to do her cartwheel. She does it and me and Antonio both clap.

Antonio spins her around in his arms and says "well done princess I'm so proud of you" Angel giggles.

That's when Antonio put her down and turned to me "I need to talk to you Ellie" I nod and he grabs my hand and takes me to the kitchen as angel is playing with her toys.

Antonio gives me a serious look and look I haven't seen in a while what was he about to tell me.

"I'm leaving for a business trip tonight" he says looking down.

Tonight? Why didn't he tell me sooner.

"What? How long?" You say quickly just wanting a answer. "A week maybe longer" his face neutral not letting a single emotion show.

I nod and say "your telling Angel" and he looks nervous but nods "angel has a personal body guard with her and so will you as soon as I leave. Also security has improved all around the house" he says.

Why is he so paranoid what's gonna happen. This is my home now I don't want someone following me around like I'm a child.

"No" and Antonio just shakes his head and walks off to go see angel.

I sit down on a kitchen stool I put my face in my hands thinking what angels gonna think of this.

She loves him so much she never called her old dad daddy she wouldn't even talk to him but with Antonio she wasn't scared. She was his princess sometimes I wish we didn't miss all these years with Antonio and angel was his child.

But it doesn't seem to bother Antonio as he still treats her like his own daughter which I adore.

It's fine, me and angel will be fine we were fine for years we don't need Antonio to protect us.

I hear angel crying when she runs into the kitchen and hugs me. Tears streaming down her face with Antonio not far behind her. "Mummy daddy's leaving us" she says sniffling at the end.

"He'll be back angel" I say hugging her and Antonio looks down at his hands it was silent until someone comes in.

"Boss ur stuff is ready we need to get going" the man says leaving and going to the car.

"Daddy please don't leave me" she runs up to him and hugs his leg not looking like she wants to let go any time soon.

"I'll be back angel I love you princess" he says nodding at me and leaving the house. He loves her? Maybe he is serious about the family thing.

I made angel some pizza and cucumber on the side, she was crying the whole dinner listening to her sniffling hurt me so bad.

This is why I can't let people in my life, they leave and angel gets attached too and it breaks her.

My phone starts ringing and angels face lights up I look and it was Antonio's bodyguard.I answer "what's wrong" I say into the phone and I hear muttering and worried sighs.

"I asked what happened" I repeat myself when his bodyguard answers finally "Antonio left kissing some woman and we have no idea where he went we haven't seen him for hours and he's not picking up the phone do you have any idea where he is."

I felt my heart stop was he playing me and Ellie I hang up the phone at that time I didn't give a frick about him or any of his business or life.

I needed to get angel out here before he comes back and try getting her any more attached.

I sit there for what feels like hours thinking about what just happened. "Mummy what's wrong" angel suddenly asks snapping me out my trance"

"We are leaving come on" I say quickly going upstairs packing me and angel some clothes for the next few days.

She's crying her eyes out and keeps asking what's happening. Little does she know I'm doing this to keep her safe and I know she will never understand.

I call a cab and as we sit there all that runs through my mind is that I can't trust anyone anymore they break my heart and more importantly my baby's heart.

Where am I taking us to be safe? What am I going to do? How am I going to tell Angel?

We get to my mums and we exchanged hugs "get some rest love I'll put Angel to bed" my mum says I say thank you and we say goodnight to each other and I go to my old room.

My heart shatters when I see everything the same my heart breaks when I think about who took my away from this place. My real home.

I get in bed and when I finally feel like I'm going to fall asleep I just can't stop thinking about it.

He played us

——————————
Hey baby's I wrote this while going through a lot so I apologise if it doesn't make sense and I hope each and everyone of u have eaten, drank and slept recently.

Please stay safe
Author xx

Antonio's On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara