Part 2

Antonio's POV:

She wouldn't stop moving in my arms so I grab her waist and pull her closer to me and wrap my arms around her. Why do I feel like this I'm the mafia boss the Italian mafia boss why do I feel like she was what was missing my whole life no stop Antonio.

After a few minutes I heard her breaths slow which means she's asleep. I play with her soft hair and soon fell asleep aswell.

I woke up and look at the click on my bedside table it was 7:00am. I felt something moving in my arms and noticed her I wrap my hands round her tighter and put my head in her neck taking in her vanilla scent. This girl is beautiful I can't get over her.

Ellie's POV:
I woke up to hands tightly wrap around me it was Antonio he had his head on my neck he looked so peaceful. "Antonio?" I say "mh?"
he says in a morning voice oh my god.

"I can't move" I say I felt him smirk against my neck and he says "that's because your not your staying with me." I was confused that he is not mad at me for trying to run away last night but I decided not to remind him.

"Come on then you have work to do" he says he grabbed my hand and pulled me up and gave me a maids uniform. It was a black short sleeve small dress that had some white on it and a pair of plain black small heel shoes. It was quite revealing and showed some of my ass which I didn't like.

"Go on then get changed" as he started to change into a long sleeve white button shirt and black trousers and started to do his tie as he stares at me but I don't move.

"C-can I have some privacy please" I stutter no I can't show him I'm scared of him but I mean he can kill me any second.

"No now hurry you need to help the other maids with breakfast" he says and I reluctantly got changed in front of him. He smirked and got out a cigarette and lighted it and I look at him he reminds me of my father he abused me and smoked a lot and stinked of cigarettes all the time he abused me and my mother. He passed away last year because of his lungs from smoking.

"Come on princess no time to waist you have work to do" Antonio says and leads me to a kitchen and there was 5 maids already there. I'm met with a very pretty lady looking about 30 she had black hair and blue eyes she was beautiful.

"Hi sweetie I'm guessing your the new maid" she says and looks up at Antonio and he nods. "Well it's nice to meet you I'm Maria and you are?" She asks me but before I could reply a lady looking about 20-25 appears.

She looked so fake she had light blonde hair and blue eyes it was obvious she had loads of fake tan on and her face was caked in makeup.

"whatever your name is back to work I own this kitchen" the lady says and Maria walks away. "Ellie I have to go I'll see you at breakfast" Antonio says and kisses my forehead and walks up the stairs and out of sight.

"Bitch he's mine so don't even think of trying anything and get to work now!" the lady says and and I scurry of to the kitchen and start to cut up fruit because Maria told me to.

When I finished i put the cut up fruit in a bowl why do they need so much food there can't be that many people right. When I was done I start to carry it to the other counter. I see about 30 men in suits came in and the maids all smiled and some of the men smirked.

I stand frozen holding the bowl of fruit and a man looked at me and winked and they kept walking and then into the dinning room.

The lady from earlier came and snatched the fruit of me and put it down on the counter. Then I saw Antonio walking down the stairs he was looking at all the maids looking for someone and then his eyes landed on me and he just nodded and walked into the dinning room.