Part 18

Ellie's pov:

I took angel home our real home this time. She was confused and upset but after awhile of reading multiple bedtime story's she fell asleep.

I lay in bed knowing I'm not going to sleep when I suddenly get a text from.. Antonio

Ant 🤍

                                                        Im so sorry
Forgive me
Baby where are you
Read  5:34am

I left him on read I couldn't deal with him any longer all he had brought to my life is pain, suffering and misery. He's hurt me and my baby she just needs to grow up with a loving and stable father. Not with that terrible excuse of a man.

I miss my family I miss my friends I miss my real self I haven't felt like myself in years. Did Antonio care about that no he only cares about his satisfactions.

I feel my eye lids become heavy and everything went dark.

Antonio's pov:

I take a deep breathe as a finish with it in the room I just left. What a waste of time I miss my family my princesses.

You may think I'm some jerk for doing it when I had a girl back home but I had to get it out me.

Hm just one more day and I'll be back with my family, the loves of my life's.

I walk up to my men and both looked quite worried "what's the issue" I say and they look at each other with worry.

"I...um... we phoned Ellie to asked her if she new where u were and the last thing I heard was her packing to leave." Then they both look down at there feet.

I felt anger rush to every bone in my body she knew they know she hates me. I can't do this without her again.

It was supposed to be a harmless fuck and go and continue with life. But I know Ellie doesn't take f.... It to be like that she seems it special and with the right person. 

I texted and called her so many times how could she forgive me after this.

Where is she?is she safe? I've ruined it again?

I call someone to get my private jet ready and pack a few things to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get of my jet and quickly get in a cab straight to our home.

I arrive to see a empty house my baby's no where in sight.

I ran around frantically if any chance there still here. "ELLIE!" I ran past the kitchen with food left on the table uneaten.

"ANGEL" I scream giving up sliding down the wall, I've lost them again.

"MARCUS" I yell and he comes strolling in chuckling at my state. "Well well well if it isn't the man himself having a mental breakdown" he says in a baby voice.

"Shut the fuck up" I shout at him he nods and crosses his arms as if he is waiting for something.

"Find Ellie and angel and bring them to me" I say he looked like he wanted to question in but he just nodded and left the room.

I refuse to wait ages and leave them for years until I find them again.

The faster they get here the faster I can be in peace that they are okay and safe.

They're not safe by themselves what if another mafia finds them and uses them against me. They're my weakness I will kill anyone and I mean anyone who's in my path to them.

They're my family no one else's, who knows Ellie might find a good dad for angel again they could live happy ever after. But I can't help but want to be in there life I love them. I said it I love Ellie and I love angel.

I sigh and put my face in my hands I'm never the emotional one it's always Ellie I keep my emotions in but I just can't anymore.

I try call again, to my surprise someone answered and then all my emotions just pour out.

"Baby I'm so sorry I love you and I swear I love you it was a mistake I was drinking I need you I can't lose you agai...." I was cut of by the sound of her hang up.

I'm a idiot....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: hi my loves I've been dealing with a lot recently and it's been really hard to upload. I just wanted to get a part out even if it was shorter then normal.

I know I always say "I'll post every day, I'll post more" but as you can see that's not very true so I will try post when I can.

Stay safe my loves xx