Part 11

Ellie's pov:

I was holding angel covering her ears from all the shouting after awhile I open my eyes to see Antonio walking back to us. He takes angel from my arms and kept muttering to her 'it's okay princess' and 'your alright.'

How is he so good with kids he reaches his hand to help me up and I take it.

"You okay?" He says to me and I nod and smile slightly. "Can we go to the park daddy" she says smiling again and means Antonio both nod.

She runs outside and we walk down the sidewalk to the park and angel runs in. Antonio takes my hand and enters the park to and sits on the bench watching angel.

"Ellie" He says to me and i look up at me "I'm so sorry" he says my eyes watering. "It's okay Antonio can we start over?" I say I can't believe I just said that.

He smiles and nods and he turns quickly to angel again when hearing kids giggling he sees Ellie paying with a young boy maybe a year older than her.

Antonio seemed angry as they got close together but I put a hand on his shoulder and whisper "there kids ant" he just looks at me until his phone rings.

"I gotta take this I'm sorry" he says getting up I could hear him Tsing to be quiet talking on the phone but he seemed to be angry.

I forget about it and go up to angel and the boy "mummy meet Jake we are playing princess and prince" she says happily.

"That's amazing baby we have to go know though angels face turns to sadness "no please can Jake come with us pleasee" she says begging me.

"If his parents say yes then he can she nods and Jake doesn't go ask his parents he just nods. This causes me to become curious "where are you parents Jake?" I say and he looks up at the Sky and nods.

Oh my poor kid I pull him into a hug who looks after him "I live at this park play with some kids that's about it" he says.

Antonio has finished his call and was now walking up to us "princess you ready to go home" he says picking up Ellie but she say no.

"Ant please can we take Jake with us he has no family" I say I know he's probably getting sick of all the kids but he nods slightly looking at the little kid.

I jump up and hug him "we're not adopting him though we will have to find him some family" Antonio says and I smile and nod.

I grab jakes hand and it starts to rain really bad as I try to cover Jake as much as possible. Antonio had angel in his arms protecting her from the rain.

Maybe Antonio does like kids I just never knew I smile as we enter the warm house. I go grab a towel for Jake and wrap him in it with another towel i dry his hair.

Jake goes upstairs to play with angel ans I grab my phone calling the nearest kid shelter.

"Hey means my daughter and... husband were at the park and we saw a little boy and he has no family we have taken him to are house to make sure he is safe maybe can you pick him up?" I say into the phone.

Antonio looked straight up when I said husband and he smirks at me and I just give him the 'go away' look.

He chuckles and goes to check on the kids the person on the phone agrees to come straight away but says he careful because it could be the kid who accidentally murdered his family and ran away.

But no he's just a innocent little kid i then heard Antonio yell my name and my heart started to beat fast.

I ran up the stairs as fast as I could I felt like I was going to cry until I saw the kids playing with my makeup and it all over the floor.

"Are you okay love it looks like you just saw a ghost" he says na so just nod wrapping my arms around him giving him a hug. He seems shock I hugged him but he still holder me tightly.

——————-

There's a knock ok the door and I call Jake downstairs and he came down with angel. I open the door to see the lady that was on the phone she gave me a warm smile.

She looked in her 30s or 40s i bc ouch down and give Jake a hug and tell angel "say bye to Jake" she shakes her head and holds his hand.

"We better get going" the lady says impatiently I wave Jake of and angel runs upstairs crying until she knocks into Antonio.

He scoops her up and asks "what's wrong princess" and she points at me and says "she gave Jake away" she says while crying.

"No no princess he's going to have a family of his own" he says and she looks up and says "so he will have a mummy and daddy" she says and I nod.

Suddenly some of his men came charging in the house with a body covered in blood I didn't see the face but I heard Angel scream and start crying.

Then I saw him.
—————-
Two uploads in one day 😏 anyways happy Halloween I hope your all safe and had a good day. I'm sorry this part is short I just wanted to get a part out to you guys. xx

Word count:951words