Part 13

⚠️DO NOT READ IF YOUR UNDER 13⚠️ there is some sexual scenes in this chapter so if your not comfortable with that please skip to the next chapter thank you my loves.

I KNOW ITS NOT CHRISTMAS ANYMORE GUYS
________________________

Ellie's pov:

I know I know I have to get out of here before anything happens between me and anto.... Him again i can't risk my daughter I love her to much.

Earlier Antonio kissed me I felt good like I had be longing for that kiss for a long time.

Antonio walks in he looks tired as freak oh yes that's new I'm not swearing anymore because of Angel I don't want her to grow up with swearing around her and if Antonio wants to be round her he better stop to even though I know would be hard for him.

suddenly he grabs my waist and puts me on the counter spreading me legs and then stepping between them. I can't do this not now not ever. Angels at day care but that's not the point!

he kisses down my neck and I let out a sigh or was it a moan I wasn't quite sure.

He looks up at me for approval to take my shirt of and I nod quickly. He smirks and takes it of throwing it somewhere but I didn't care.

He un clipped my bra and started to kiss down to my breasts I let out a moan as he finds my left tit with his tongue.

I take his shirt of and say "now were even" he smirks and starts unbuttoning his pants showing his boxers you could see his bulge and my eyes widen.

"Do you want this?" He says rubbing himself on me making me want him more and more.

I nod but he says "I need words dirty girl" for I'd some reason it turned me on. " yes" but he still doesn't look impressed.

"Tell me tell me you want my cock you want daddy's cock" he says greedily.

I couldn't hold it in anymore "please daddy please I want you cock I want you to fuck me" and he smirks kissing my head.

He takes my trousers of and sees my thong and tuts "you dirty bad girl trying to tease me."

He smirks at how I shivered he takes his boxers on and I see what I've been wanting to see.

___________________

I smile to myself as she comes running to me "MUMMY" she says and hugs me tighter.

I look to we're Antonio was and he wasn't there suddenly he comes in with lots of boxes.

I look at his confused but he opens them to show Christmas decorations I smile and hug him.

Me and Antonio start to put up the tree as Angel runs around with the tinsel giggling.

After many re builds the Christmas tree is done and we begin to put the lights on.

I get tangled in the lights and Antonio softly chuckles.

"Need some help there?" And I nod he grabs my hips and helps get me out of the lights.

He still holds my hips not looking like he was planning on letting me go any time soon.

I give him a always smile and he lets go. We Finnish the Christmas tree angel rushes over with the star and jumps and says "can I do it. Can I do it" I nod and Antonio lifts her up so she can reach and she placed the star on the tree.

I smile and Antonio brings us in for a hug. I think i like him... no stop you can't get attacked stop let go.

I step back and Angel goes to one of the boxes and gets a little reindeer teddy "can I have this daddy" she says.

I see Antonio's eyes begin to water it must be important to him "Angel I think that's daddy okay?" I say trying to get out of this conversation but Antonio shakes his head.

"It's fine just be careful that was my grandmas she would of loved to meet you princess" he says she looks confused and says "can I meet her?!" He shakes his head.

"Maybe one day princess" he smiles down at her.Wait when did Antonio get so good with kids.

"Now look at the time" he says and Lola at his wrist pretending it's a watch "I thinking your bedtime princess" she squeals and runs upstairs and Antonio follows.

After 10 mins he comes back down stairs I'm not facing him but turned around getting water. I feel arms wrap around me and he whispers in my ear "I got my princesses to go to sleep now what about my queen " I suddenly felt the urge to say how I was feeling.

"Thank you for everything" he just smiles and nods and he brings me upstairs and I see matching Christmas pyjamas my heart melts.

"Come on baby" he say and starts a bath for us and I just sit on the bathroom counter admiring him.

"Are you just going to stare at me the whole time love?" He says and turns around smirking.

"I wasn't" I say looking anywhere but him he just chuckles.

"Come on then he says lifting me up and helping me undress and he also undresses.

He gets in the bath and I sit on his lap and he groans because of the contact of my ass and his dick.

"Baby don't start something you can't finish" I just smile innocently and shake my head.

————————————

We got out the bath and change into pyjamas he lifts me up and puts me in bed and then gets in next to me.

He gets his journal and begins writing looking at me on my phone every once and a while.

I whine and he looks up and says "what up love" I just shake my head.

"You wanna go sleep?" He says and I nod slowly and he just smiles and puts his journal down.

"Come here then" he says mad I quickly scurry over to him and lay my head on his chest as he wraps his arms around me.

"Goodnight beautiful."