Part 7

Ellie's POV:

Someone grabbed my thigh but it wasn't Antonio I look over to my other side to see a man who smirked at me and started rubbing my thigh.

He moved and whispers in my ear "what's your name princess" he says out of fear I blurt out "Ellie."

"Beautiful I'm Marco Antonio's brother" he smiles thats when Antonio looked over.

"Marco what are you doing talking to Ellie" Antonio says.

"You mind if I borrow her for a little while ant?" Marco says.

"Your not borrowing her now piss off" Antonio's face and voice was now very serious and I look at Marco and he had fear on his face.

"Yes boss" he said and got up and walked away.

"Boss may I get you anything" a maid comes over and asks Antonio he looked up at her and said "nothing thank you" she walks away scowling what's her problem.

"Baby are you okay?" He says grabbing ahold of my hand and squeezing it slightly.

"I'm fine" I say and look down at the empty plate In front of me I just wanted to go back to bed my head hurts like hell. We eventually get up and I get changed in the bathroom I wear some ripped jeans and a cropped top and a jacket.

The outfit:

I finish getting changed and he brings me to his car and we drive to the mall "we are finding you a ball dress" he says and opens the door for me

We went we the mall and we first go in a dress shop and he starts to look at some gorgeous dresses but there probably really expensive.

He picks a red dress that was beautiful and took me to the changing rooms to get changed. He walks in to and I look at him confused I'm not changing with him standing there.

"What are you waiting for change" he says and I just shake my head. "I'll have to change you then" he says and approaches me and I backed away until I hit the wall.

He smirked and came up to me and started to take of my jacket and then unbuttoned my jeans and slid them quickly of my legs.

He moves him hands over my thighs and then he took my crop top of leaving me in a thong and a bra.

"Naughty girl trying to turn me on with your thong well you already have." I was scared I like Antonio sure but I don't want him to take my virginity. Yet.

He looked at my scared face and it turned to pity but then he said "jump" he said holding my waist I jumped and I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist.

He smiles and kisses me then the kiss turned to a make out at this point I needed to breath but it felt so good so I didn't want to tell Antonio.

I gave in as I hit his chest and he lets go and I breath "I'm sorry are you okay?" He asks I nod and he pecks me lips and starts to kiss me neck and leave hickeys.

Then there was a block on this door and I heard Antonio say "fuck" under his breath as he quickly changed me into the dress and moves me to the mirror.

"Like it princess?" He says and I nod and smile slightly.

"Now hurry up and change we have stuff to do places to be" he says and I quickly change and we leave the changing room and he pays for the dress.

"Where you wanna go now madam" he says i smile "can we go see is ash is okay" ash was now in hospital the doctor took him so they wouldn't know it was Antonio.

He looked disappointed "fine as you wish" we go to the hospital and I go in ashes room. He was awake but he was connected to a machine to keep him alive he smiled at me.

He pated the bed beside him me and ash used to always cuddle not in a romantic way we just did.

I lay with him and his arms snake around my waist. "Thank you for coming" he says and he leans his head on my neck and falls asleep.

But then Antonio walked in he looked furious "what the fuck" he says but I shush him and he just storms over and sits in the seat next to me and ash.

"We can't stay long let's go!" He says and gets up and I slowly love asked head but he holds my waist tighter.

Antonio saw and said "for fucks sake" he pulled me out of ash's grip and drags me to the car.

"What the fuck" I say snatching my arm back from his grip he gets to the car and says "get in the cars now Ellie" I just get in.

"Antonio.." I say as he just starts the car and drives but he was getting faster and faster way over the speed limit. "ANTONIO" I scream I didn't want to die in a car crash I don't think he knew what he was doing and then looks Arne worriedly.

"I'm sorry" he says and try's to stop the car but it wouldn't stop "fuck work fuck!!!" He say trying to stop the car.

He looks over at me crying "Ellie get in the back now behind the seat and cover your face" he yells and I jump in the back and hide myself.

We kept going faster and faster but Antonio had no control over the car.

Police where behind us and Antonio was trying to stop the car but then he screamed "ELLIE" and the car smashed into a building.

Hey bitches,

This is not re-read or edited I just wanted to get a chapter out to you guys haha.

Leaves suggestion of what you want to happen in the car accident...

Anyways thanks for reading love ya xx -Izzy 😘