Part 16

Ellies pov:

Possible trigger warning: panic attack

I felt myself start to shake and breathing become difficult.

Oh shit it's happening again it used to happen a lot when I was pregnant with angel but after I gave birth I tried to stop them for angels sake.

I heard pounding on the door and then I hear angels voice "daddy what are you doing?" The pounding stopped and I heard Antonio calling a guard to watch over her.

"Nothing baby mummy's just not feeling well" Antonio says he sounded upset. "Mummy! Do you want some magic juice you always say it's makes you feel better instantly."

Magic juice is calpol I always tell her is magic juice to make her feel better about it.

I heard Antonio chuckle and say "magic juice?" But then I hear a guard take angel away to play.

Now it was just me and Antonio.

"Ellie what's wrong we can fix it I promise" Antonio sounded different like he really wanted to help me.

After awhile breathing became easier "Antonio" you whisper just enough for him to hear. "Baby baby ur okay what's wrong?" He says hurriedly trying to open the door.

"I'm okay don't worry" I say standing up and opening the door giving him a fake smile walking to see angel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your playing with angel when Antonio comes in angry holding what looks to be my phone. "You didn't think of telling me about this" he says glaring at the phone.

"That your getting fucking death threats?" Antonio yells at me. "Angel why don't u go play upstairs I'll be up in a bit" I say to angel and she nods and runs off looking a bit scared of Antonio.

That's not how I want her to see him. "I'm sorry" I say under my breath. "Why don't u trust me! This is serious" he says anger filled him eyes.

His grip on my phone for tighter like he was about to break it.

"Answer me!" He yells making me flinch when I open my eyes his facial expression's changed. He no longer looked angry he look confused, upset and nervous all at once.

"I'm sorry I scared you" he mumbles loud enough so I could hear.

I nod and turn around and start walking up the stairs until someone grabs my arm.

"Please tell me next time" he says flashing me a small smile. He begins to walk of with my phone when I say "can I have my phone" he turns around and shakes his head and proceeds to walk away.

(That mother fucker took my phone)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I talked to Antonio about why I couldn't have my phone and he said because he was making sure I won't get anymore messages and to see if anyones tracking it.

I thought it was stupid but I'm gonna let him do his thing.

I was snapped out of thought when angel runs in holding a book. "Daddy read me this please" Antonio nods and they walk upstairs together.

Finally some peace, after while I go to check on them to see Antonio sleeping next to Angel peacefully a book layer open on the bed.

I smile at the scene in front of me and take a photo putting angels blanket on Antonio too so he doesn't get cold.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Antonios pov:

When I found out someone had been giving her and angel death threats my heart was pounding from that moment I realised I have to try harder to keep my baby's safe.

I bring angel to bed grabbing the book from her hand i lay in her bed while readong and soon after starting she fell asleep.

I cant believe shes not mine she coulf have been but i fucked up. Her hair, her eyes even her little nose reminds me of Ellie.

Perfection

I brush the hair hanging in front of her face behind her ear and kiss her forehead laying my head down slowly drifting to sleep.

I lay there in silence eyes closed when I hear the door open must be Ellie. I didn't want to embarrass her so I just pretended to be asleep.

I heard a giggle from Ellie and a noise of her taking a photo. She walks over gets a bit of angels blanket and puts it over me too so I don't get cold.

Wow, how can I be so stupid to leave her alone I'm a terrible man and I don't deserve either of them. But I'm going to give them the best life they can.

I have to admit Ellie has changed a lot, she even got more beautiful didn't even think that was possible but it is.

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with them, with that I actually drift off to sleep.