part 10

antonio's pov:

"Drink anyone" i say and walk into the kitchen grabbing some vodka. The little girl starts to jump and yell "me me" I chuckle and shake my head.

"You can't drink this princess this is adult stuff" and I pour me and Ellie a drink and offer it to her and she backs away.

"Suit yourself" I say and chug both "why are you like this you didn't used to drink all the time" she says looking at the pantry full of alcohol.

"You wanna know why I'm drinking well Ellie I lost you, I just fucking killed my dad anyways that's funny."

I shrug it off and say "okay then I want you and your daughter to live with me."

Ellie shakes her head and try's to get her daughter but I swoop her up in my arms "how would that be princess you can have all the toys you want a big bedroom."

She nods quickly "why don't you go look round and me and mummy will talk" I say and she runs of to explore.

"Antonio?" She says as tears start to roll down her cheeks i step forward to her and wipe the tears away "I'm here love I'm sorry" I pull her into me wrapping my arms around her small waist.

Suddenly she pushes me and she shakes her head "you left me for 7 years 7 fucking years Antonio and now you think you can just come back like nothing happened."

I look down at the floor "baby I'm sorry" I lightly kissed her forehead. "Angel needs to sleep" she says and walks away up the stairs were angel left.

—————————-

After a few more drinks I walk up the stairs stumbling on the way up. I enter the room to see Ellie and angel cuddling together asleep.

I chuckle softy and take a picture changing my plain black Lock Screen to my family. I get it the bed and put my arms around the both of them so Ellie's head was on my chest and angel was kicking kicking around in her.

She started whimpering in her sleep so I pick her up before she wakes her mum up. Angel opens her eyes with tears as she quickly snuggles into the other side of my chest my baby's.

Angel might not be my biological daughter but she is Ellie's family so she is mine too.

"Goodnight my baby's" I say to both of them and kiss them on the forehead. I was drifting of and I wanted to move one of my arms so I decided to move my arm from Ellie and she groans and wraps her arms around me.

Fuck I love her and she was flung to say it to before before everything. I can't express how much I love this fucking girl, how can such a heartless man love such a innocent beautiful girl like her.

I try again to tease her but she grabs me tightly "stop ant" she mumbles tiredly. Did she just call me 'ant' fuck that gave me beautifies no stop you a brown man not just any man the leader of the mafia.

I should be crying or sulking in my office after I killed my father but hear I am with a little girl in my arms and Ellie a smile on my face.

"Sorry baby goodnight" I say and slowly drift of to sleep.

—————————-

I wake up to barking and jumping "what-" I say opening my eyes to see a jumping puppy golden retriever and Angel playing with the dog.

She giggles happily waking up Ellie "Angel?" Ellie says reaching out for her but she wasn't there she opens her eyes and sees the dog.

Wait for fucks sake this is my cousins new dog he was talking about named Rocky.

Me and Ellie look at Angel in aw she is the cutest little thing I have ever seen well after Ellie of course.

"Rocky" I say parting the bed between me and Ellie and he jumps up between us landing on Ellie's leg making her groan.

"Stop being silly baby he's a puppy it can't of hurt that much" I say reaching to her leg and rubbing it underneath the covers softly.

"Excuse me have Antonio have you seen rock.." he walks into the room and sees the four of us on the bed.

He starts to Laugh uncontrollably basically crying "I'm sorry am I interrupting something" he says through laughs.

I say "yes" and Ellie says "no" at the exact same time making my cousin him laugh even more.

"Shut the f.." I was about to say but Ellie gives me a angry glare and I say again "shut the frick up."

Only causing him to fall on t he floor laughing Angel got up and ran over to him.

"Are you okie?" She says worriedly he stops laughing and looks at Angel in her pjs.

"I'm fine thank you sweetie" he says and smirks at me giving me and wink and leaving.

After a few seconds of silent she comes back and says "Rocky come on walk time" Rocky jumps up and goes to his owner.

Angel ran over to Rocky and hugs him "doggy leaving?" She says sadly. "No he will be back soon and you can play together" my cousin says and waved to the little for and walks of.

"Mummy!!!! Get up I was waffles" angel yells at Ellie jumping on the bed next to her. "Princess mummy's tired do you want me to make you some waffles?" I offer and she nods "yes please" and giggles and runs down stairs.

I kiss Ellie's forehead and follow angel.

—————————-
"So princess what do you like on your waffles" I ask her and she says quickly "syrup and strawberries please" Ellie taught this little girl right she has manors at such a young age.

"Daddy I'm the princess you and mummy and king and queen" she says my heart melted and I paused when she said 'daddy' doesn't this kid miss her real dad.

In a way the kid was right she is the princess of the mafia and me and Ellie are the king and queen I know when Ellie finds out she will go mad but oh well.

I was cutting the strawberries when I saw Ellie come down the stairs "want waffles baby" I say and she shakes her head I guess she has waffles basically every day.

"I'll cut some strawberries up for you okay you need to eat something" I say to her and she nods sitting down next to Angel.

I give Angel her waffles and give Ellie some cut up strawberries and she nods at me in appreciation.

Suddenly I hear banging and yelling and guards running around "boss a man here is looking for his wife" my bodyguard says.

"Goddamit!" I yell getting up slightly scaring both of my baby's Ellie gets up and goes to the door I run after her.

"Ellie don't" I yell as she runs into the man who must be her husbands arms.

"Baby are you okay baby it's okay" he says holding her I clench my fists and feel like I'm being cheated on by my wife's of 8 years.

"Daddy who's at the door" Angel comes running in and she sees Ellie and the guy.

"Come on Angel it's time to go" he says quite angrily to her who does he think he is. "Noo I'm staying with daddy" she says grabbing onto my leg "daddy? Daddy! IM YOUR FUCKING DADDY NOT THIS KIDNAPPER WHO KIDNAPED YOU AND YOUR MUM NOW GET YOUR FAT ASS IN THE CAR!"

Ellie whimpers and legs go of him backing towards me and angel. "the fuck do you think your talking to you son of a bitch has no right to talk to her like that" I say to him approaching him.

He started to back down seeing how he was about 5,9 and I was at least 6'3 or 6'4. I turn around to see Ellie holding angel covering her ears crying.

"I suggest you get in your car and leave and never come back" and like the pussy he is he makes a run for it and for the sake of my family I let him.

Happy Halloween bitches bc it's Halloween I'm going to be updating twice today xx

I hope you have a good Halloween!!

Word count:1416 words