Part 3

Ellie's POV:

I was shoved in the cell and look at my surroundings and see a man sitting in the corner. "Hello kitten" he says and starts walking to me on the floor.

"I'm going to have fun with you kitten" he says and grabs me and pins me against the cold stone wall. I was now crying he was going to rape me.

He then starts kissing me but I don't kiss him back he slaps my ass and I gasp and he slips his tongue in and then start kissing me down my neck.

Then he unzipped the back of my maids dress and throwed it across the cell. He looks down at me In just underwear and a bra and smirks.

"P-please let me go" I was going to get raped I know it and no one cared "shh" as he places his crusty hand on my mouth.

He starts to take of my bra and starts to kiss my neck going down to my breast. Then he smirks and slowly takes of my underwear.

(Hey Izzy here I'm going to skip the sexual bit but please tell me if you guys want me to write in in more detail ykyk 😏)

After hours he stopped u felt numb like I was going to pass out blood was coming from my yk and i didn't have enough energy to yell for help.

I was just frozen laying on the ground. Suddenly I heard yelling and then someone running in. My vision was blurred but the what's the fast footsteps get louder and then I heard someone yell "Ellie" and then everything went blank.

Antonio's POV:

I was sitting in my office I left Ellie a couple hours ago and I was kinda worried for her I don't know why I just have this feeling that she's not safe. No I'm being stupid she's fine she only has a few more hours left until I let her out she just needs to learn her punishment.

Suddenly the door opened and then came in Dante "did Ellie eat" I say to him quickly I was annoyed she gave her food to him he was a betrayed he pretended to be ok are side he said he was are spy by he was really there's.

"About that.." he says what the fuck is he on about he better not have fucked this up or I will kill him.

"what did you do?" I was trying to remain calm it might not be that bad "she kicked me in the nuts and I kinda put her in Enzo's cell..." he said no he was a rapist. I locked him up after catching him rape a little girl and he has obviously raped Ellie.

I got up from my chair and left the room and fast as I could I went downstairs saw ruby the blonde bitch on my way to the basement. It took everything I got to not kill her after the way I saw her treating Ellie.

I ran into the basement and to that rapists cell I saw something I never wanted to see it was Ellie laying in the floor naked in a pool of her own blood.

Blood was dripping from her head down her face and she was also bleeding a lot down there. I quickly unlocked the cell and take of my suit jacked and wrap her in it as it's so big for her it covers pretty much everything except her let's and thighs u pick her up bridal style keeping her close to my chest.

She was passed out as I exit the basement I saw all the maids looked at Ellie worried well except blonde bitch and a other maid.

I had no time to say anything and rushed upstairs to my I mean OUR room. I place her on the bed and call for a nurse o made sure it was a women because I know Ellie wouldn't be comfortable with a man seeing and touching her naked.

I mean I wasn't comfortable with it either I swear I'm going to kill Dante he was strung on my pasts nerve.

The nurse came in and she kicked me out the room and with that time i rescinded to go talk to Dante.