Part 15

There was some confusion this is Antonio's step dad sorry for not making it clear

Ellie's pov:

Antonio's brother comes in with angel asleep in his arms and his dad looks furious.

"What the fuck" he says looking at the child and steps closer to her to get a better look but I stand In front  of them. Antonio gives me a look like 'what are you doing!.'

"Pathetic girl" Antonio's step dad says and shoves me away I notice that the rest of the family had fallen silent.

I fell over in pain and Antonio helps me up and glares at his father. His father went to angel and stroked her head slightly "who's child is this?" He turns around at us.

Just as I was about to say angel is my child Antonio said "ours" woah he really wanted to be part of are family.

"You? You want me to believe a child like this has a father like you" his step father said and looked him up and down and mutters "pathetic" I saw Antonio's fists clenched and I knew some shit was about to go down.

Suddenly his step fathers phone started to ring and he gave us a dirty glare and left the house slamming the door.

Angel wakes up to the sudden noise "what happened mummy" she says and gets out Antonio's brothers arms and come to hug me and wipes my tears away.

"Nothing baby everything's fine" I say and try give her a smile but it didn't really work.

"Sweetie why don't we make some cookies together" his mum says holding her hand out for angel to grab.

Angel nodded and skipped off with his mum. "Ellie are you okay" Antonio speaks up. "I'm fine" I say not making eye contact with him he looks at me sceptically like he knows I'm lying but oh well.

"I'm going to sleep" I say that's enough stress for one day so I walk upstairs and go to bed.

Next day

I wake up to Antonio sitting next to me "hey gorgeous" he says kissing my forehead. I didn't react I'm still confused from yesterday.

"Mommy mommy" angel came running in and jumping on the bed and I laugh "what got you so energetic baby?" I say to her and she smilies at Antonio "daddy gave me ice cream for dinner and we ate sweets" she says and giggles.

"You what now?" I say shocked Antonio would give her that I look at Antonio and he's sat there emotionless. I gave him the dirtiest look I could.

He grabs my face gently and whispers "don't ever look at me like that again princess" I felt my face heat up at how close are faces were.

"Kiss kiss! Mummy daddy kiss!" I heard angel yell and I pull away laughing.

"Mummy and daddy sitting in a" angel starts singing but I put my hand over her mouth to stop her.

She giggles and says she's going to go play with Antonio's brother and runs off.

I lay back down and sigh "what's the matter darling" Antonio says climbing on top of me.

"Just tired" I said looking down at his exposed chest as he was only in boxers.

He catches me looking and smirks he leans in like he's going to kiss me but swerved and whispers "like what you see" I whine but he gets up and walks out the room.

God this man is driving me crazy

I huff and go to the shower. As I was in the shower I started thinking about Antonio's dad, mum , brothers too much for one day. I wonder what poor angels thinking.

She must be scared but if she is she's very good at hiding it not something she gets from mez

Another thing is that Antonio fed her sweets and ice cream for dinner.

I swear to god if angel wasn't in the room at that time I wouldn't of killed him.

If she gets sick he's the one that is going to look after my poor baby.

I went downstairs to see Antonio with angel I guess his family left and I didn't even get to say goodbye.

Oh well I'm sure we'll see them again soon.

I put on CBeebies for angel and sit with her on the couch then Antonio comes in.

"Ooo what are my two beautiful girls watching" he says leaning over my shoulder.

"CBeebies come on daddy we are going to watch it together." Angel says pulling Antonio's hand to sit next to her.

We were peaceful watching tv when I get a text. Who would text me?

Trigger warning

I look at the phone and see a message from a unknown number saying "I know what you both did your murders! Kill yourself you whore" my heart dropped as I read the message.

Antonio looked at me puzzled but still continues to watch the tv with angel.

"Sorry wrong number" I text back and place my phone down not expecting another text.

But there was it said "no I know it's your Ellie, you and your little family won't be happy much longer." My heart started racing.

I felt like I was going to be sick so I stood up. "Where u going mummy" I gave her a sad look and said "b-bathroom" and Antonio sends me a concerned look.

I rushed to the bathroom I knew this would happen deep down it's not safe. Antonio's not safe me and angel are his weak spot but no one was meant to know that so how did they find out.

My mind went through many thoughts. Spy, cameras, Antonio's dad?

I was cut out of my thoughts when there was a knock at the door "ellie what's wrong" I recognised Antonio say.

I just stay in silence not saying a word "ellie!" Antonio says hitting the door with his body.

"Ellie open the door please" but I could only bring myself to say a very quiet.

"no"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sooo it's been awhile I have been suffering from bad mental health recently and I'm so sorry to everyone who has been asking when I will update.

I will try upload more no promises though.

Have a good day or night remember your worth it and I love you.